Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SallyWhoreXXX Parlour?  (Read 1770 times)

Offline Kriss

I love the look of this lanky SP, and I've been trying to book her. She seems only to work one day a week (if that) and it's always the wrong one for me  :cry:

Anyway, some of her AW pics look a bit parlour-ish and I was wondering if she worked in one (a massage parlour) under a different name.

Any pointers would be most appreciated.  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 12:24:29 pm by Kriss »
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline OakTree

She’s one of the girls working with Paprikababe. They’ve formed a little collective.

External Link/Members Only

goldwing1

She’s one of the girls working with Paprikababe. They’ve formed a little collective.

External Link/Members Only

I`ve seen  Paprikababe, report elsewhere, but I was quite impressed with the premises, looks like a bit of money has been spent.

marlboro20

Really Goldwing... outside entrance is a metal staircase leading to a high decked area... hardly discreet me thinks

marlboro20

Rate are not very tempting for a parlour.. several of the girls work as indies for £120p/h

Offline Kriss

Posting a link helps...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ooooh I thought I had - sorry!  But thanks for the info. A couple of nice girls at Indigo Nile  :thumbsup: A bit out of the way for me, but I'm going to see what I can do. Thanks again  :hi:

Offline OakTree

Rate are not very tempting for a parlour.. several of the girls work as indies for £120p/h

I might be wrong but even if you book them via AW you still see them in the same premises.

Offline Kriss

I might be wrong but even if you book them via AW you still see them in the same premises.

This is my understanding also

goldwing1

Really Goldwing... outside entrance is a metal staircase leading to a high decked area... hardly discreet me thinks

It`s what`s inside that matters, no parlour is going to have an exquisite shop front so to speak, the idea is to be nondescript

neil1978

It's roxanne who used to work at the retreat in Chorlton and she used to work at KSG.
I saw her at thr retreat once and also at jackies.
She was great by the way.