Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: XHannahX  (Read 6915 times)

Offline Razor Boy

Has XHannahX retired? Not seen her on my AW hot list for ages. Lovely lady and superb services.
Thanks  :hi:

Offline mace-window

Has XHannahX retired? Not seen her on my AW hot list for ages. Lovely lady and superb services.

Not to sure. I hope not myself to.

Offline Littlefoot

If you dig around enough there are comments on here she has retired.

Offline Razor Boy

Cheers for the info mate... she was a great girl. I missed the announcement  :hi:

Offline mace-window

Say it aren't true  :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

MarcT

Say it aren't true  :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

It is.  :(

Having made the switch from FS to FBSM she retired soon after. Left with a superb record of 51 - 0.

External Link/Members Only

The quest continues

Offline BlueRock

They always return. She disappeared for years before.

Offline Madone1

Didn’t she quit due to health problems this time?

Offline mace-window

It is.  :(

Having made the switch from FS to FBSM she retired soon after. Left with a superb record of 51 - 0.

The quest continues

That a shame. I kind of had a crush on her and when we finally book her for 1 hour it was very very good session.
Do hope she returns some point in the future. Would not mind going for round 2 with her.

Offline mace-window

Not too sure.

Offline samsung1

Quite possibly? as when I was talking to her on AW few months back she mentioned that she had to stop doing CIM/ OWO and swallow becuase she caught something, and did not want to risk passing it to other punters.

Offline DAlpine1980

Quite possibly? as when I was talking to her on AW few months back she mentioned that she had to stop doing CIM/ OWO and swallow becuase she caught something, and did not want to risk passing it to other punters.

A few wgs stopped offering owo without at around the same time and I suspected that might be why.

Offline Razor Boy

She’s a lovely person so I do hope that any health issues, if that’s the case,  are not serious.

Offline BlueRock

More likely its child number 2 similarly to the large break she had a good few years ago.

Offline mace-window

More likely its child number 2 similarly to the large break she had a good few years ago.

She has kids???

vw

who gives a fuck?  Not sure what the fascination with peoples private business is?   :unknown:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 12:19:07 am by vw »

Offline The Owl

who gives a fuck?  Not sure what the fascination with peoples private business is?   :unknown:

Perhaps the heat of the pollen count is getting to some of the members on here. There seems to be an increased interest in the real lives behind the sex worker personas at the moment. Roll on the colder weather when shagging to stay warm seems more important.

vw

Offline bearcat69

This might interest some of you gossips.

:lol: interesting posts...

My primary thought is for a woman who has had three children, as those posts imply, she's in pretty good condition. Not something that bothers me or stopped me from enjoying punting her. I certainly found Hannah attractive, but she was never a prossie that was primarily about looks anyway, she was about providing a very convincing and skillful GFE...

Whatever her reasons for retiring are hers really. I enjoyed punting her, would not deny I'd be happy if she came back and I could punt her again, but if she doesn't then she doesn't. Other prossies are available. The particular why's of why she retired or if she's going to come back or not are not important to me though. She gave her reasons at the time, that was more than enough info for me, whether it's the true reasons or not.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 07:32:29 am by bearcat69 »

vw

:lol: interesting posts...

My primary thought is for a woman who has had three children, as those posts imply, she's in pretty good condition. Not something that bothers me or stopped me from enjoying punting her. I certainly found Hannah attractive, but she was never a prossie that was primarily about looks anyway, she was about providing a very convincing and skillful GFE...

Whatever her reasons for retiring are hers really. I enjoyed punting her, would not deny I'd be happy if she came back and I could punt her again, but if she doesn't then she doesn't. Other prossies are available. The particular why's of why she retired or if she's going to come back or not are not important to me though. She gave her reasons at the time, that was more than enough info for me, whether it's the true reasons or not.

Its a good thread has highlighted some who think private lives are fair game.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 11:52:16 am by vw »

Offline BlueRock

Private lives are just that. But there is no mythical reasons why WGs retire. Especially if they retire then pop back up again a year or so later, particularly with no bookings after 3pm. That's kids or relationships they are women first. WGs are business ladies and no doubt it's in their interest to appear potentially available to attact some punters. As for Hannah I just don't get the constant interest in her. she was OK at best but gone (for now) who cares there's plenty of other ladies out there.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 12:59:51 am by BlueRock »

Offline ScouserRod

That link is down unfortunately-didn't last long !!!!

Offline Grenadier36

That link is down unfortunately-didn't last long !!!!
Been touted over on UKE  W Mids classifieds today by Lily-Whyte

Offline Arbetare

Don't trick me man ha ha ha ha ha.

Looks like it's turned off, rather than deleted.

Might be worth keeping an eye on if you want to see her.

Offline mace-window

Looks like it's turned off, rather than deleted.

Might be worth keeping an eye on if you want to see her.

Well I will keep my eye on here just in case thanks  ;)

Offline mace-window

Profile back up!!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

But the bad part is that she is not touring up north anytime soon sadly.

Offline NigelF

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

But the bad part is that she is not touring up north anytime soon sadly.

+1

Offline poundstock

Pleased to see that SophiaRose has returned with Hannah. I’ve seen them both individually but never as a duo. Can’t risk the cardiac arrest.

Electronica

Offline mace-window

Pleased to see that SophiaRose has returned with Hannah. I’ve seen them both individually but never as a duo. Can’t risk the cardiac arrest.

Who's Sophia Rose???

Offline DAlpine1980

Ok. Anyone know what she looks like????

Well, YMMV, but FAF

Edit: As my glib post was in no way helpful. There are a couple of physical descriptions in her reviews that will tell you better than I can I suspect
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 09:54:54 pm by DAlpine1980 »

Online jd181064

Nice but a few year's older than she used to state.

Offline BlueRock

Shows what a bad state the scene is in if so much excitement about hannah returning. Really struggling to find any good punts lately.

Offline tintin054

She will be gone again after Christmas.

Online Billybudd

That link is back up now , limited dates .

Offline watsey

Shows what a bad state the scene is in if so much excitement about hannah returning. Really struggling to find any good punts lately.
Exactly what I was thinking. :hi:

Offline David50

She will be gone again after Christmas.

Looks like you are correct. 

Offline tintin054

Looks like you are correct.

Just needed some extra cash for Christmas. Sarcasm aside, i am sure she will put her profile back up at some point.

Online WelshMichael

Just needed some extra cash for Christmas. Sarcasm aside, i am sure she will put her profile back up at some point.

I saw the new profile she created a few weeks ago, sure it said something like she hoped to have further dates available in the new year.

Offline BlueRock

Probably just before school summer holidays to gather extra funds. Nice enough girl but still don't understand the obsession with her at all. Seems some get as excited when she pops up as winning the lottery.

Offline tintin054

I saw the new profile she created a few weeks ago, sure it said something like she hoped to have further dates available in the new year.

Yes it did.

Offline samsung1

Can you post the link if you still have it?

Online WelshMichael