Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexi wild milf 1 - Central Birmingham  (Read 1371 times)

85 review(s) for Wild milf Carla  (62 positive, 11 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by ]
49 review(s) for Sexy And Wild Milf (38 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline BanterMuktadir

External Link/Members Only

Comms: 8/10. Called Carla on a few occasion which resulted in no answer but a prompt text replies. Personally I prefer to speak on the phone but followed through anyhow with services, price, timing and location agreed upon.

Woman: Carla. Well, who else would it be? :) At a guess, she looks mid 40's and has maintained a very good figure as she's aged. I'd say size 12. I know other reviews have stated size 8, etc. but she does seem a little bigger to me. She wore a red dress with red lingerie underneath and red lipstick. Very well presented. Despite saying she's size 12, she's slim, has no overlapping stomach. 5'2-5'3 in height.

Services OW (my choice), DFK, Cowgirl, Reverse, Doggy. 30 mins. £50.

Meet: Last Friday. Met at the agreed location. Central Birmingham apartments, similar to a student accommodation setting. Usual hiding behind the door, except she was completely behind the door and I wasn't able to have a good look at her until I was completely in the apartment and she had shut the door. My first reaction: Was not instantly attracted to her but as I've stated, very well presented, smelt lovely and it's stupid to turn that down.

Showed me to the room and insisted that I wash my hands before we began. I liked this. Showed she took hygiene seriously. Cleaned up and stripped down. Handed her the cash and she went into another room (probably to store the cash - didn't hear any voices). She was quite strict about keeping the noise down which could be due to her neighbours. Then it got seriously good. She came back. Began with FK and slowly into DFK. Quite quickly this turned into a GFE. She slowly stripped (her bra first) as she came up for air. This got me hard and went into a series of me ontop of her and her ontop of me whilst DFK. I then go to suck her nipples and when I come back up to kiss her, her lipstick is completely smeared over her lips. :kiss: She has enhanced breasts which felt good, (obviously firm) and she didn't mind me lightly squeezing them. She did seem aroused by me sucking her nipples (made the right noises).

From this, into OW. She has great oral skills (from what I could see) however I think the condom was a little thick.. I hardly felt it. I felt a strong suction from her sucking but not much pleasure. She then took off her knickers and there was probably about 10-15 mins of cowgirl into reverse cowgirl, into dogging. Slow strokes as I had to catch my breath and didn't want to pop too soon. Once again, made the right noises. I was on the egde of the bed and about to pop and asked if I could cum on her boobs. She agreed. Deed done and I felt exhausted.

Helped me to clean up, got dressed and quietly went on my way. She's a little older for me which could be why I wasn't instantly attracted. Unrivalled services offered for the price offered, GVFM as others have stated. Easily positive. Her English isn't the greatest but when you're there, you don't need to talk much :D

BM :hi:

MarcT

Great review BM.  :drinks: 

On my must try MILF list :thumbsup:

The quest continues