Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellie Rose Marble Arch slim and sexy and still the gold standard  (Read 8780 times)

119 review(s) for Ellie_30_Rose (119 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline dubhcarr

I have never seen her profile say that she is available.
Send an AW email and ask when she is available next. She may come back with some options and it may match your availability. This is how I was able to book her finally.  :)

yeh this is the best way she said that she gets lots of emails requesting bookings and will try to accommodate ( but with her limited availability we all have to wait).......Ive had no problems with comms arranging a booking I just need to be patient...

Offline tdh

...... Still working her civvi job ......

Is she not a student as stated on her profile, al be it a mature student?

Offline tdh

another visit today great service cute as ever she really feels like a different girl now amazing what time does. Slim and toned but heavier on the bottom half.

Does she have a bit of a tummy. Looking at the recent pics it's like she is slightly bending forward to hide loose skin or tummy. I could be wrong.  However with her reviews I will still try and book her. Will get lucky one day!

Offline dubhcarr

Is she not a student as stated on her profile, al be it a mature student?

I dont know never asked her.

Offline dubhcarr

Does she have a bit of a tummy. Looking at the recent pics it's like she is slightly bending forward to hide loose skin or tummy. I could be wrong.  However with her reviews I will still try and book her. Will get lucky one day!

No she does not have a tummy or loose skin that I noticed and I was up close.. :D

ChopperJ

I had the pleasure just a few days ago, no sign of any belly. She’s in top top condition and still provides a damn good service. Review to follow.....

Offline dubhcarr

I had the pleasure just a few days ago, no sign of any belly. She’s in top top condition and still provides a damn good service. Review to follow.....

Look forward to that   :hi: