Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sidcup High Street Chinese Massage  (Read 1793 times)

Offline toshmanuk

First post and still a bit of a newbie here, wish me luck!

Having been here a few times and found it fairly mediocre on all but one occasion, I called in here last week as a way of clearing my hangover, and had my best visit there which I thought worth mentioning.
Italian girl (called Lucy I think), who after all the normal dubious age Chinese women I've had there stood way above the rest, reasonably attractive but a lovely nice tight body. I went for the one hour £40 massage and about half way  through she asks if I'd been before and what services I'd had or want, so settled on a body on body with H/A for another £40. I realise I may have screwed up here as I suspect may have been on offer and I could have haggled the price but she was enthusiastic, and was quite happy with me fingering her and playing with her arse while she wanked me, and she pushed her lovely tight arse right in to my face so I could get some tongue on her. Great enthusiasm, througout, although the actual massage was a bit crap and lacklustre.

As I said, normally you get some below average hags here, but word must be out there's a new girl in town as when I got there there was a punter just leaving, and another waiting when I left, I've been there 5 or 6 times and never seen anybody else there.

External Link/Members Only

Offline krish

disrespectful, why keep going if you don't like the Chinese ladies?

Offline massageseeker1977

Sounds more like they are connected to the place and trying to promote new girls to me

New member, only one post, just putting it out there

Offline pewpewpew

Last time I went here I made a booking and when I turned up the door was locked and they wouldn't answer the phone. I think they had someone walk in and didn't care that I'd already booked.

Never been back since. I was so pissed off. Just offering this as a counterpoint to this obvious touting post