Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Allure massage Horsham  (Read 2145 times)

Offline Sussexguk40

Allure massage Horsham ? Anyone used or can give any details ....... horsham

Offline softly softly

Have been to Allure massage quite a few times, last time about 18 months ago. The masseuse I had was Lacey. Lovely body, nice breasts and a really good sensual massage.  :drinks:

Offline Sussexguk40

I’m going soon , did you get anything more than hand relief from her ? , she looks fit ,

Offline softly softly

If it’s the girl I saw she only offers a HE but the massage is very sensual, you will not be disappointed. Let me know how you get on  :thumbsup:

Offline Sussexguk40

Will do 👍👍 did she let you touch her etc , I’m going today so shall let you know later . Lacey is who I’m seeing .

Offline softly softly

Yes she lets you touch her and you can give her a massage.

Offline Billy the kid

I look forward to hearing how you get on.
Hope to a good one!

Offline Sussexguk40

Offline Fuzzyduck

I'm probably being unfair but why do I have this picture in my head of a girl called Lacey sitting in front of a computer talking to herself with a sussexguk40 puppet on one hand and a softly softly puppet on the other?

Offline Billy the kid

I'm probably being unfair but why do I have this picture in my head of a girl called Lacey sitting in front of a computer talking to herself with a sussexguk40 puppet on one hand and a softly softly puppet on the other?

Check out the review. Even worse I'm afraid and no response to further quedtions - so I'm pretty sure you are correct.

Certainly off my list.