Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: shabina-indian - Putney Bridge (March 2018)  (Read 3264 times)

4 review(s) for Anita-Indian (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline DonaldGecko

Hi folks,

Apologies for the delayed review, I believe Shabina is now somewhere in Angel going off her AW profile. This meet was a few months back in an apartment in Putney Bridge.

Profile: External Link/Members Only
+447448078871

Comms:
Called her up and sent texts to confirm what was discussed, her english is good and she has a sweet west indies accent.

This punt was in an apartment on the side of a pub, so not the most discrete places. It was easy to get to though, about 3 mins walk from Putney Bridge Station.

Looks:
She looks exactly the same as her pictures on her profile. Some might not be into the winter skin, but I had an itch for an Indian who was good VFM and she ticked those boxes.

Service:
So this was really great. The pricing is £80 for an hour and extras are £20 OR you pay £100 to get all extras included....wonder who takes the first option?

So paper work done, kicked off with some OWO and felt myself about to blow. Asked to go mish and finished shortly after :D. My first rounds are write offs anyway...

We spoke a little before cracking on with round 2. Slipped it in her back door and she took it like a champ, I then asked to swap holes expecting to change rubbers. She didn't seem bothered and just shoved my cock in her without swapping condoms.   :scare:This made me regret the OWO earlier....

She then kept asking if I want to get fucked by her with a strap-on. I could tell she mainly caters to that clientele but I just wanted a normal punt. She kept insisting to the point she dry humped me whilst giving me a back massage  :angry:

I kept my cool because I felt I had another pop in me so just waved her off. Round 3 and I took her up her backside again but in doggy. Finished, showered and left.

Overall:
I'm going to rate this as a positive because for £100 in the Putney Bridge area, with everything included in the hour, you can't beat it.

I won't be going back again because I have slight concerns about hygiene after the lack of condom swapping, so not sure what she might be doing with other punters. But, during that 60 minutes I did enjoy myself so I will give it a positive.

Offline MajorPayne

Thanks for this.  I looked at her list of extras and thought wtf.  Totally missing the £100/hour all inclusive.  For this price I'll add her to my :-).

Offline Sunny

Is she quite a dominant lady?

Offline DonaldGecko

Yeah the VFM is superb, she might not be everyones type due to her size though  :unknown:

I don't usually go for big women but I had an itch for Indian so went ahead with it. Glad I did. At one point she did tell me I should eat yams to get a thicker penis  :( but didn't let that influence my decision on this review

Sunny - She is dominant but lets you take charge if you want. She did try suggest using a strap with me but I declined. She also talked how she loves taking her clients from behind so seems thats her main service. She still offers a normal punt like I had though.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 04:01:36 pm by DonaldGecko »

Offline HighlyMotivated

Blimey not messing about with those profile pics is she  :vomit:

Offline Double009123

Her likes has got me really interested and this just sold it, so messaged her today to get no reply smh might give it a few more days and try again

Offline fitalic

Thanks for this.  I looked at her list of extras and thought wtf.  Totally missing the £100/hour all inclusive.  For this price I'll add her to my :-).
all in £120 now as fas as I can see.