Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Abbie Lee - Coventry Hotel - No Show (Touring MILF)  (Read 747 times)

10 review(s) for abbie lee (2 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

MarcT

Brief review to balance WG's current UKP 2 - 3 - 0 rating and service level.

AW Link
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Date
Saturday 9th June - Afternoon

Arrangements
Same day appointment made via telecom. From the time of call to the agreed appointment time was only 40 minutes. Abbie has a great scouse accent, and I found her telecom communications were fine and friendly.  :thumbsup: She provided details of the hotel which is well known in Coventry for not having reception issues, and asked me to call her from the hotel car park.

I called her 5 minutes prior to appointed time to get radio silence. Sat in the car so fired off a text and waited. 20 minutes later still no reply, so I fire off another text and tell her I am off.

Verdict
 :timeout: Had to go blue balls with not enough time for a plan B. Opportunist punt and was looking forward to a MILF in nurses uniform. Can only assume she double and / or triple books, so sadly to be expected. Received an apologetic text after I had left, but on this occasion it can only be a negative. Still in my MILF HL for whenever she tours in the region again.

The quest continues

Offline nessie23

Sorry to hear that Marc,
She has got a good set of top bollocks but I wouldn’t be fucked around by her again,
1 strike and their out,move on plenty of more crackers to choose from.
 :thumbsdown:

MarcT

Sorry to hear that Marc,
She has got a good set of top bollocks but I wouldn’t be fucked around by her again,

True. You make a good point Nessie. Thanks  :thumbsup:

The quest continues

Online mr.bluesky

Sorry to hear that Marc,

+1 doesn't deserve your custom if she can't be bothered answering your texts or calls. No excuse for bad manners