Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: tinkerbell, BBW from Birmingham  (Read 6848 times)

2 review(s) for t.i.n.k.e.r.b.e.l.l (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Daniel027

External Link/Members Only

I went there last week, a wonderful experience if you like a soft, natural BBW. She works in a nice, clean place with parking space, near the M5 so it's easy to reach her if you are coming from the south. Wonderful round natural tits, soft belly, an ass to die for, a wonderful smiling girl if you love BBWs. Judging from her body I think she gave birth quite recently, but I could be mistaken. I will visit her back soon.

Offline W_Punter

I opted for Tinkerbell's lunchtime special offer recently and was left thoroughly satisfied. Easy to find location, lovely warm welcome, excellent oral with Think on her knees, looking up at me with those beautiful big brown eyes. Topped off with a fine facial finish as requested by the lady herself. Recommended

spicemonster69

Hmmmm. I don't know whether it's just me but i had a less than enjoyable experience. Probably my fault though. She was a hell of a lot bigger than i was expecting. And me, being unable to be rude and just leave, just went ahead with the punt. I really shouldn't have. She was enormous. I was expecting someone slightly overweight, not someone who looked she'd recently eaten someone who was slightly overweight.

Having said that, the rimjob she administered was awesome. I'd have liked to return the favour but she wasn't that fresh in that department.

Offline W_Punter

I have to say that BBW isn't my thing and I would choose others over Tinkerbell for longer punts but the service I had was great. Exactly what was offered and delivered with enthusiasm. Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your time so much but I guess it's all part of the game. Some turn out to be diamonds and hit the spot just when you need, it or least expect it, and some fail to live up to their reputation or your expectations. I guess I got lucky that afternoon. On to the next one........ :rolleyes:

Offline Genetunney

Really tempted to give her a go. BBW isn't my thing but she sounds like she could be something special.

Offline Stapler

Don't be tempted! She is FAT! And I mean FAT!!
Her pix are VERY flattering!
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline curry

Don't be tempted! She is FAT! And I mean FAT!!
Her pix are VERY flattering!

Do you mean her pics are very FATering   :lol:

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1