Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilyco - One of the best I have had  (Read 2938 times)

54 review(s) for Lilyco (45 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Pdiddy2017

The WGs in Question: External Link/Members Only

Coms: All via text, called when there as got little bit lost

Looks: Extremely petite, no tits just two dots, ok face but cracking small figure, wearing high heels and black stockings with matching bra

The Punt: 1hr for 60mins. Ok so after walking in from the wrong entrance couldn't get to her room, back down the lift through another entrance and manage to find room, took me about 10mins, was sweating me cahonas by the time I got there, quick shower, paid my dues and lily goes straight to OWO. this went on for about 15 mins, followed by a good bout of doggy on the bed and then the floor (think they call this the bull dog position  :yahoo: ) she on top was a sight to behold, missionary with legs behind her ears, she even put a pillow under her arse for me to better better deep penetration. Was half way into punt then needed a slight rest cause it was warm outside and in her room too.
5 mins rest back into OWO lots of DT not very sloppy the way I like it but still good. RC, lots more doggy and then asked her about facial which she duly obliged and took it like a trooper

Services: OWO, DT  facefucking, pussy rubbing,  spanking, missionary, doggy (bull dog), RC, facial

Overall cannot fault her one little bit she obliged with everything with enthusiasm, not into kissing so note sure if on offer nor into fingering.

Happy days had some good punting recently and she shoots to the top of the HL for definate   :dance: :D :yahoo: :drinks:

Offline Littlefoot

Glad you had a good time Pdiddy2017. And, oh boy, is she into DFK  :thumbsup:

Offline alibirmingham

Thanks for the review. Good reading and sounds just like her. Happy to go along with almost all requests. Looking forward to a spot of WS on my next visit  :D

One question I do have is if you found her to be completely clean shaved below or did you find any stubble or hair etc? I only ask as when I saw her this was the only down side I found. I’ve heard she has taken feedback on board and this is no longer an issue but some clarification is always nice.

I do plan on seeing her again and would hate to find she is a bit hit and miss on this front.

Oriental-taster

Great stuff pdiddy2017. Quick question - does she get wet much or was there a lot of lube applied during the sex? You say she is not into kissing but other's have said she does dfk. DI'd you try for kissing but she declined?
I've got to go see this girl.

Offline Littlefoot

You say she is not into kissing but other's have said she does dfk. DI'd you try for kissing but she declined?
I've got to go see this girl.

You misunderstood!

HE is not into kissing.

She most definitely is well into DFK!

Offline workinallweek

Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Pdiddy2017

she was shaved completely, no stubble, she was wearing high heels, black stockings with matching bra. Hope that helps  :drinks:

Online Pdiddy2017

sorry just a correction it was 60mins for £130

Oriental-taster

Ah. Thank's for clarifying LF.
Pdiddy2017 - did she apply lube or does she get naturally wet?

Offline Jasonk71

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Just a quick heads up, she may be going to go back to China in a month

Offline Excalibur

Is that a permanent move Kev or just a holiday?

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Is that a permanent move Kev or just a holiday?

It’s permanent she opening a tea shop!! She leaves on the 22nd July

Offline Littlefoot

It’s permanent she opening a tea shop!! She leaves on the 22nd July

That's a shame, does she need a waiter? (Joke)

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review pdiddy, she shore as hell is racking up them positives  :drinks:

Offline Ozy84

Lily’s plot thickens!

She startwd out very young and has taken a fair amount of cock so she probably is sorted financially, however something tells me it may be short lived! We hope so anyway!

Offline alibirmingham

May have to put her back up to the top of the HL for one last punt. See if she can redeem herself with me and earn a positive review second time around

Offline Excalibur

I’m not a prolific punter but with Lily leaving I aim to get maybe two more sessions with her.  I was out having a few beers the other night around the mailbox, sunny evening, and Lily walks past with what must have been a punter on a dinner date.  She looked hot in a short one piece dress and I must admit was a tad jealous of punter, ( mind you taking a prossie out for dinner is not really my scene). So much so I texted her later for a booking but had to cancel due family circumstances.

Online Pdiddy2017

she did get wet but I did apply lube cause I like them really wet, which she obliged and let me put as much as I wanted to

She has rimming on her likes list but I didn't ask so not sure if she still provides it