Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole.Spring.xxx - Harrow  (Read 13620 times)

4 review(s) for Nicole.Spring.xxx (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

jimbobwood

Nicole.Spring.xxx- External Link/Members Only

Price: £90 - 1 Hour

Comms were good, excellent discreet location and nice clean place. Practically right next to the station.

Services she offered me:

Deep French Kissing
OWO/RO and Rimming her
Foot fetish
Sex Mish and Cowgirl
Handjob
Massage
Fingering

Positives:

Excellent DFK, very attentive caressing my body.
Lovely looking girl, friendly cheerful person, smelt delicious, has blond hair, nice tits, slight belly on her but perfect for me.
Sex was excellent in Mish and Cowgirl. Her eye contact was very good during Sex/Oral and RO. Especially when I was fucking her hard in mish, very sexy deep eye contact when I jizzed inside covered (Exactly what I needed).
OWO, ball sucking/licking was good, mixed up her technique pretty well. The way she was licking my balls felt really good, very sensitive.
She was spotlessly clean, gave her RO, Rimming, foot fetish.
She really enjoyed being fingered telling me to go faster, she got very wet!
Very good deep massage after round one.
She gave me a handjob, whilst I was licking/sucking her feet laying opposite each other. Nice relaxing ending.

Negatives:

No negatives, can't fault her work ethic and service she gave me. She doesn't speak great english which is no big deal, in fact it's a blessing in disguise!

Summary:

Absolute gem for £90ph. She has so much enthusiasm for this job and she seems to enjoy it. The session flowed effortlessly, majority was foreplay. She use to be known as Divine Paris, who use to work near Wimbledon. This was my best punt this year and I can see this one being a regular over the next few months if she stays in Harrow. Her smell is still lingering with me. I'll have another 2 punts this year and have a few weeks rest over Christmas.

RATING: 9.5/10

LL

Nice review mate thanks.  She looks really hot and it sounds like you had a great experience so she just made it onto the official LL hotlist (which I am sure she would feel most honoured about if she knew).  I would book her in a heartbeat but I have a PS4 to pay for!

Offline Bartolomeo

thanks for the review...i still havent managed to do my first blonde, but she looks great and is convenient location wise for me

Offline superchamp

I've seen Nicole nee Paris 6 or 7 times now and have to agree with Jim's assessment of her. I would add that she has the sexiest eyes of any WG I've seen - one second sweet and innocent and the next filthy as fuck. She has upped her size from 10 to 12 recently in her stats, and although I prefer a girl to be size 8 to 10 I keep going back because she's so good. I would also say her English is OK; definitely improved since she started anyway. I'd guess that she dropped her price from £100 to £90 because of the amount of competition in the Harrow area.

password02

good review - Are you sure she is a size 12? she does look a decent size 10 in her pic's and gallery..

Is the pics photoshopped? or were the pics taken a while agi before she put on the extra weight?

Offline superchamp

Pics are all recent and in no way photoshopped. When she was working as Paris she advertised as size 10; now she's saying she's a 12. Her bum is on the biggish size, though definitely not fat, so that might account for being a 12.

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Nicole's a proper definition of a BBW. She's like one of the ladies from the Dove Campaign for Real Beauty. The closet picture that'll give you an idea of what her body is like, External Link/Members Only. She has a squishy body. Her tits hangs a bit, but nothing too bad. Pretty face, nice eyes. So, for the guys worried about her body size, she's not fat, nor does she posses a sloppy body.

As for services she provided. She does French kissing, but it was light. OWO was good, did the job of getting me hard for sex. Sex was alright, had to adjust to her body. I also received a decent massage, handjob and some unconventional titjob (she was rubbing her breast all over my cock, without her hands). I only came once during the one hour booking, tried a second pop, but just didn't work out. To be honest, I should of booked 30 minutes, would of been enough for me.

As for her place, it's cosy. Nice clean, tidy bedroom and a good shower facility (provided with a clean towel). She's located really close to the station; easy to get to.

If you're into PAWG/thick girls, you're in for a treat; coupled with a friendly and willing to please attitude, she would make a good regular. For me, she's a good one time punt.

Happy punting © panel999
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 03:51:34 am by tomato sauce and waffles »

intana

in the pics she look like an 8?

Offline punk

looking at pics size 10-12 curvy, looks all woman to me.how can see be regarded as fat?

Offline bestbefore

Had a great session with Nicole yesterday, nothing really to add to Jim' s original post, which was spot on.
Really good comms, nice clean flat in Harrow, easy meter parking nearby. Very pretty girl, very responsive, lovely dfk, OWO, Great eye contact throughout.
Yes, she is not skinny, probably a 10 on top and 12 below, so if you prefer stick insects she is not for you, but she is very friendly and welcoming. English is OK, she doesn't understand everything you say but her mouth was otherwise occupied for most of the session so that didn't matter greatly.
Recommended.

Offline pumps

I have a feeling these Hungarian girls have done abit of profile swapping (as usual), the girl Jim may of reviewed initally isn't actually the girl who is using the profile now.

because this woman currently using the profile now could never in a million years be defined as a BBW, i've seen her myself when she was staying in wimbeldon under the name of Chanel.

cheers

Maybe we now need to upload the girls photo also to avoid this type of thing.

Offline bestbefore

Nicole is the same girl as Chanel and the same girl as Divine Paris. She has just changed her name. She told me that yesterday, though not why she changed it twice - a mystery!

The girl Jimbobwood reviewed is definitely the girl I saw yesterday - her current pictures are accurate, and his description is of the same girl.

Chanel and Paris were two names she used in Southfields when she worked for an 'agent'

She is independent now (or so she says) and shares with an older wg called Crystal Sensual , who I also think used to work in Southfields.

Neither Jimbobwood nor I described her as a BBW, she certainly isn't that. No way.

However, I think she may have had a year of junk food since you saw her and it certainly has gone on her hips and thighs! She is now a curvy girl.

But a great shag!
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 04:11:16 pm by bestbefore »

Offline Luke

I can confirm too that she is definitely Nicole, she's slightly heavy on the hips and thighs, if you are looking for a thin Wg then look elsewhere,

Offline pumps

I only questioned it because somebody described her as bbw????...... wtf were they thinking? lol

I seen her too when in South fields shes deffo curvey and not bbw.

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

I only questioned it because somebody described her as bbw????...... wtf were they thinking? lol

I seen her too when in South fields shes deffo curvey and not bbw.

Yeah, that was me. I didn't mean BBW in the sense she was really large/fat. But just we a bit of meat on her. If curvy is what you like to call it. Sorry for the confusion.

Offline dld123

Offline pumps

She has changed her profile, new pics added, looks good :thumbsup:. External Link/Members Only / External Link/Members Only

Nice girl, nice looking photos, but you have to wonder why the change in profile.......AGAIN....?  Neg feedback received?

Offline bestbefore

Nice girl, nice looking photos, but you have to wonder why the change in profile.......AGAIN....?  Neg feedback received?

Not from me, I saw her a couple of weeks ago and had a great punt. Lovely girl, great services and very pretty.

Offline punk

pretty and might have fancied a change of profile.

Offline pumps

pretty and might have fancied a change of profile.

for what reason?

LL

for what reason?
New pimp; ditching the pimp; pimp tries to increase the 'rent' of her old profile so she starts a new one. Does it matter? I pay attention to the opinions here but not to the feedback on AW profiles so wouldn't care even if she did receive negative feedback on the old one.

Offline punk

Offline pumps

New pimp; ditching the pimp; pimp tries to increase the 'rent' of her old profile so she starts a new one. Does it matter? I pay attention to the opinions here but not to the feedback on AW profiles so wouldn't care even if she did receive negative feedback on the old one.

makes sense i guess. always the pimps

Offline pumps

as has already been stated by LL.

ok punk, you didnt have to quote me to write that. 

LL mate a good point

Offline punk

ok punk, you didnt have to quote me to write that. 

LL mate a good point

well you asked me and by the time i got to reply, LL had already hit the nail on the head,so it seem point less to repeat basically the same thing.

LL

I've now seen Nicole.  I agree with what Jimbob wrote about her - lovely girl, very pretty, sexy, enthusiastic, welcoming, friendly.  She was only free for 30 mins.  I would have preferred to have seen her for an hour since that would have only been an extra £20 - never mind.

Offline pumps

I've seen her also, but i dont become fluffy with tarts, if theres a question to be asked i wont shy away from it.

LL

I've seen her also, but i dont become fluffy with tarts, if theres a question to be asked i wont shy away from it.
You still harking on about the profile change?  Get over it.  :hi:

Offline pumps

You still harking on about the profile change?  Get over it.  :hi:

ok fluffy

Offline titanph

I dont see the fluffiness, he said he saw her had a good time and will most likely see her again. Youre on a review board mate, its kind of the point.

Do a favour and stop banging on about a profile change, its still clearly her. she did it for some reason and no one cares.

Offline pumps

I dont see the fluffiness, he said he saw her had a good time and will most likely see her again. Youre on a review board mate, its kind of the point.

Do a favour and stop banging on about a profile change, its still clearly her. she did it for some reason and no one cares.

First of all it was just a tongue in cheek comment between myself and LL.  :hi:

Secondly it's just a question and afterall this is the right place to ask questions about tarts. If the question came to my head it must of came to at least 1 other person of the thousands on here, maybe theres someone on the inside who knew. reguardless if a some people dont care or not. It's not like i or anyone else has lost any sleep over it.

im not knocking the girl and her service as its good, shes come a very loooooooong way since i first saw her.

Lets knock this on the head  :timeout

LL

ok fluffy
If praising the best WGs for providing a great GFE service makes me fluffy then so be it.  But I am not deluded - look through my reviews and you will find balance.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 06:37:08 am by LL »

Online Steve2

I've now seen Nicole.  I agree with what Jimbob wrote about her - lovely girl, very pretty, sexy, enthusiastic, welcoming, friendly.  She was only free for 30 mins.  I would have preferred to have seen her for an hour since that would have only been an extra £20 - never mind.

More importantly, is there a good Kebab shop near to her?

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline kropotkin

Certainly not if you're coming straight from the tube station 

Offline punk

Certainly not if you're coming straight from the tube station

:D i mis read as lube

LL

More importantly, is there a good Kebab shop near to her?

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:
Unfortunately not. I had to jump off the tube at Finchley Road on the way home,  gagging for my post-punt tucker. Not a kebab shop in sight, I had to settle for something that I imagine posh cunts might chow down on post coitus - Arancini. That's a deep-fried risotto-ball with bolognaise inside. Not on a par with a large lamb shish but it did the job.  :hi:

jimbobwood

If you go to Harrow again, go into Kebabland next to the shopping centre, across the road from the station on the otherside.
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline rocknrolla

Kebabland is OK for a dirty take away, but if you're in the area and want a n authentic Turkish kebab head a few minutes round the corner to Sultans. The quality of the meat there is awesome!   External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 08:34:21 am by rocknrolla »

LL

Kebabland is OK for a dirty take away, but if you're in the area and want a n authentic Turkish kebab head a few minutes round the corner to Sultans. The quality of the meat there is awesome!   External Link/Members Only
After a dirty punt I'm looking for a dirty take away to chomp on the tube home (much to the annoyance of my fellow passengers).  :hi:

Offline kropotkin

I saw her in Southfields and she blew me away - pretty, great body, great service.

I saw her last week in Harrow and was reminded of the dangers of repeat visits.  She's certainly put a few pounds on her lower half which has tipped her over my size limit.  Otherwise she was attentive and eager to please, just not the spark of the first meeting.

One slight issue: she forgot to get my £10 change... (Although, saying that, I didn't remember until I was halfway up the tube steps...)

Offline LastManCumings

I tried Kebabland after a punt in Harrow in Dec 2013. Found their Donner and Shish Kebab's to be quite decent.

yuzaru

Saw Nicole when I think she was in Southfields. I found the punt to be very average, and was never tempted to return. Maybe she had a bad day...