Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Vikki @ Divine Entertainment Aberdeen  (Read 750 times)

Offline bluetable

Link to her profile: External Link/Members Only

Booked an hour for £120 a couple of weeks ago.  Good comms with the communications lady at Divine, VIkki called me back quite quick, asked me what I was looking for, so discussed GFE.

Nice enough flat almost smack-bang in the middle of Union Street, went later on so it was quieter, nothing to worry about and foot traffic actually good because it means you don't stand out.  Vikki buzzed me in, was behind the door when I got in, but relieved to see she's a cracker, good looking lassy with masses of beautiful blond hair and sexy glasses.  She took these off during, but I;m sure she would keep them on if asked.  Matches her description on Divine's site just right except is maybe a little taller than 5'6" by a couple of inches, not a big deal, but probably closer to 5'8", otherwise accurate and size 10 seems accurate.

Did the paperwork bit, then onto kissing, lots of kissing but no tongue. (That's okay with me)  Great tits and arse and lovely soft skin!  Grreat oral covered and then sex covered in a couple of positions.  Two pops and seemed fine with that.  No clock watching at all.    DEFINITELY no bareback on offer and did'nt at any point try any bareback, See this review for why I'm saying that if you don't know,, I really doubt she's ever done that.

Overall a great punt with a freindly, skilled girl who really knows what she's doing.  Really would recommend her.

One sad bit of news: she said she is going back to Poland soon, maybe already has, but if she hasn't, you've only got a little time left to see her before she goes.  Worth a go if you get the chance, cracking lass!

Finally got around to reviewing!  Anythign else you need let me know!