Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nationalities  (Read 12335 times)

James999

Given the choice of nationality which is your preference, up to 3 votes each  :hi:

Wiltsboy01

Portuguese
French
Italian

(are next on the list for the little general)

Offline Jimmyredcab

I just voted English.

It would have been easier to say what nationality I wouldn't choose.    ;)

James999

I just voted English.

It would have been easier to say what nationality I wouldn't choose.    ;)

If we had a poll of Nationality to avoid we all know the result, this is more interesting, and Jimmy just English ? what about your other two votes ? (Remember Michelle may be offendd if you don't tick Polish)  :music:

Offline myothernameis

My 3 preferences are

Black, as I love black girls especially when I go to lap dancing clubs , like this one External Link/Members Only, full contact allowed

Oriental, have a thing for Japanese girls, mostly down tot he videos I have seen

European, has to be Italian, as this is where I go on holiday

Offline Jimmyredcab

If we had a poll of Nationality to avoid we all know the result, this is more interesting, and Jimmy just English ? what about your other two votes ? (Remember Michelle may be offendd if you don't tick Polish)  :music:

I would consider most nationalities on that list ------------------ with one exception obviously.    :music:

I would love to try a girl from Sweden -------------- last one I had was probably from Albania.    :crazy:

RNinePunter

I would consider most nationalities on that list ------------------ with one exception obviously.    :music:

I would love to try a girl from Sweden -------------- last one I had was probably from Albania.    :crazy:

This too, I see a few Polish girls so they are probably my favorite nationality to punt with at this moment despite the slight language barrier. Jimmy, I assume you mean Thai? :lol:

Offline Trenlover

Ive had my best punting experiences with polish and Hungarian girls. I am quite attracted to oriental girls however they are quite rare.

tbh im not fussed about ethnicity anymore, just give me a girl with a fit tanned body and warm heart and im happy.

Offline 235711prime

Like JRC. I prefer Romanians!

:scare: :yahoo:

Lol no.

Polish
English
Thai

Offline smiths

Given the choice of nationality which is your preference, up to 3 votes each  :hi:

I go on the individual WG, her attitude, what she charges and what services she offers rather than her nationality. Also with some foreign WGs they lie about their nationality anyway, the first time i see them they say they are from one place, the second time they have forgetten that and say somewhere else. So unless i am sure by her accent i take it all with a huge pinch of salt, i dont ask to see WGs passports to prove it to me.

Before the EE WG invasion of the 90s i mostly punted with Brit WGs of course, thing is they virtually never offered kissing and when the EEs arrived they charged less as well as offered kissing so for me the more WGs the better from abroad, as long as here legally to keep the Brits on their toes. Competition is always required and a good thing for punters.

As ever what makes a good WG is her own indivdual attitude, not where she happens to come from or indeed charges.

My best punts as it happens have been with English, Czech Republic, Polish WGs and a WG from Venezuela (so they all said).

« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 02:26:17 pm by smiths »

Offline herbie007

I voted for

English
Polish
Hungarian

If Portuguese and Czech girls were in the vote, I would of voted

Portuguese
Czech
English

Offline Jagman

Polish, Hungarian, English in that order  :D

Offline Donkey

Hi,

Where can I find an Albanian?!

Offline Trenlover

surprised by the number of people reporting english, ive had nothing but BAD experiences with english prossie's.  Also they overcharge.

Offline Stapler

I voted Thai and Chinese .

What! No Russians?
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Mara

I prefer English men, or am I not allowed to participate  ;)

Offline Thepacifist

Offline rpg

surprised by the number of people reporting english, ive had nothing but BAD experiences with english prossie's.  Also they overcharge.

and they've got a funny accent  :D

Offline punk

Punting wise,

Hungarian and polish women are the best followed by south american, there were a couple of good ones over the isle of dogs, a few years ago.

If you mean as a people than English,even though they seen to be the most stupid drunken cunts walking this earth.

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Black, as I love black girls especially when I go to lap dancing clubs , like this one External Link/Members Only, full contact allowed

PM sent.  :)

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
English, Polish, Thai - I like Japanese as well and some EEs such as Lithuanian and Russian.

incognitomosquito

Tbh, if they have a nice personali....

No let's be honest, they need to understand my needs, I don't want to be left in a situation when I go punting, to bring my cash, a whiteboard pen and a mini whiteboard to outline my needs!

Bracknell 67

English
Polish
Hungarian

Based upon my best punting experiences ...

Offline rnrn636

I have voted for

Polish
Thai
Western European

Not really that into english girls and i tend to punt between EE's. Although Spanish/Italian/Portuguese are top of my list but are hard to find genuine ones with lots of romanians pretending they are them.

dilettante

I voted for Other as I like Czech girls, I didn't vote for Oriental as I don't like Mongolians (Chinese and Thai being already represented) and I wouldn't vote for Sweeds as they'd be to expensive!  ;)

Offline CBPaul

Polish, English, Hungarian in that order.

sash

my pref would have been
Latin - how was that missed from the list...
Spanish
Czech

since there not there then any on the list or all on the list..

sash

ok for poll purposes:
Polish, Romanian and English

Offline hillingdonpete

My choices were

English
Polish
Western European

Does anybody know any Swedish WG's?

whiterussian

russian, scottish, english.  in that order.

SirPhilipXX

Polish, Hungarian, English in that order  :D

I'm surprised how highly rated Polish WGs are.

In my experience there are some very good ones, but there are many Polish girls with an impersonal businesslike attitude which is unappealing. Also, few Polish girls offer french kissing, and some refuse to kiss at all ("I only kiss my boyfriend in Gdask")

Offline BillGoldberg

1. Thai
2. Thai
3. Thai
4. Thai
5. Oriental
6. Thai

(in that order)

no other ethnicity of SP in London comes even close to the standard set by the Thai agency girls I regularly book in London

Barry Shipton

My 'other' would have been Czech  :thumbsup:

James999

I'm surprised how highly rated Polish WGs are.

That was a bit of a surprise, but then there are quite a few fit Polish girls around and there have been for some years, they tend to be quite reliable (probably because their focus on money) and tend to hang around (unlike some of the other EE's) on th edownside they do tend to be quite cold and lacking in personality  :hi:

James999

My 'other' would have been Czech  :thumbsup:

I was going to add that to the list but didn't know how to spell it  :sarcastic:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I was going to add that to the list but didn't know how to spell it  :sarcastic:

You ought to have czeched it using spell czech!!  :lol:

Offline Silver Birch

Not very encouraging for the Aussie prossie - 0%  :cry:

whiterussian

Not very encouraging for the Aussie prossie - 0%  :cry:

probably because they are rare as hens teeth.

I've experienced a couple of Australian civvies though and they are a very horny lot.  If they want to fuck, then your getting it!

Offline Rickrabbit

where are all these fit English pro$$ies who seem so popular actually advertising and getting reviewed? Certainly not on AW and not many reviewed here on UKP...., or have I missed something? I am obviously not feeding my punting appetite from high enough on the food chain. Come to think of it this is probably why I am not feeding much at all.  :hi:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
where are all these fit English pro$$ies who seem so popular actually advertising and getting reviewed? Certainly not on AW and not many reviewed here on UKP...., or have I missed something? I am obviously not feeding my punting appetite from high enough on the food chain. Come to think of it this is probably why I am not feeding much at all.  :hi:
In all honesty a lot of the ones near me are far from fit.

Offline smiths

1. Thai
2. Thai
3. Thai
4. Thai
5. Oriental
6. Thai

(in that order)

no other ethnicity of SP in London comes even close to the standard set by the Thai agency girls I regularly book in London

I had a feeling you would choose Thais Bill. :D ;)

Troyb

Please add these in your list to select

Czech
Bulgarian

James999

Please add these in your list to select

Czech
Bulgarian

Already on the list, under other  :hi:

Offline ciscoxxx69

What is the point of this?  :unknown:

What about ......
Brazillian
French
Czech
Italian
Russian
Arabic
And literally countless others.....

.....you can't lump them all into others it's a pointless exercise

Stupid Poll......

And what is Sweedish ? 

LL

And what is Sweedish ?
Haha, I think it's Swedish but with a Swedish accent.

Ukranians are my favourite (but you never find them in London in my price-bracket!)

James999

What is the point of this?  :unknown:

What about ......
Brazillian
French
Czech
Italian
Russian
Arabic
And literally countless others.....

Well it's not a quiz to name different countries  :dash:

James999

Ukranians are my favourite (but you never find them in London in my price-bracket!)

Latvians can be very cute, but again are pretty rare, I'm quite surprised how few votes Thai got, confirming my thoughts that the appeal of Thailand for many is the low cost  :hi:

Barry Shipton

Don't worry neither can they, český is just one of the four ways they spell it!