Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG's on fabswingers  (Read 1992 times)

Offline ally24

Happy Friday guys,

Wonder if you chaps would be kind to assist. Recently found myself spending quite a bit of time on fab as I've hardly punted recently due to a number of reasons. However,the lack of verifications is holding me back so I figured if I was going to spend some money punting may as well get some feedback on there.

So the question being, who are the girls that are known on fab? Quick search came up with Angel Sam who is reviewed well.i didn't see any others.

Many thanks in advance.

Offline RimJobBob

The best way to get verified is going to a club or organised GB.
There’s a few greedy girls events that are ok if you’re willing to travel. The annex and Jaydees for example.

Offline Np1984

The women on fab are ridiculous, they say they want this that and the other and when you meet there requirements they just delete you’re message, no reply, nothing. I just go on there now for a perv as that’s all it’s good for.

Offline RimJobBob

I’d generally agree for 1-1 meets. You can get lucky with couples and as mentioned above parties and clubs.

Offline bigbilly22

FAB - where fat ugly women shag good looking blokes

AW - where fat ugly blokes shag good looking women.

As said above unless you a very good looking blbook me then it’s a waste of time full of superficial boredom riches that think there something cos they’ll open there legs.

Apart for parties and GG events but then you’ve got to be prepared to put your cock in done right ugly birds.

I’d rather pay.

Offline Tonyg

if you wanna rack up some veris on Fab get along to the daytime ‘milf’ (and I use that term in its loosest form) parties and do a few munters....

That said, weve verified plenty of people weve just chatted with at clubs and parties.

There are loads of AW girls on fab, plenty have same usernames.
Banned reason: Abusive to other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline RimJobBob

FAB - where fat ugly women shag good looking blokes

AW - where fat ugly blokes shag good looking women.

As said above unless you a very good looking blbook me then it’s a waste of time full of superficial boredom riches that think there something cos they’ll open there legs.

Apart for parties and GG events but then you’ve got to be prepared to put your cock in done right ugly birds.

I’d rather pay.

Love the fab vs aw description. How true! I guess I’m not that fussy lol.
To be fair however a couple of years ago I did meet a 20 something girl off fab for a filthy afternoon of pretty much anything goes which was ace. The sad thing is I didn’t get a repeat visit. Shows how good my skills are hahaha

goldwing1

I`ve been on Fabswingers for a while, had a few meets, but unless you are young and good looking, it`s like the clubs, basically got no chance, in fact i`ve given up on the clubs as I think most people are doing their own thing on Fabswingers.
Probably works out cheaper on Adultwork, think of how much you would spend in visits to clubs before you have some fun 
The ladies, and couples get tons of emails from single guys.
It`s mainly geared towards couples .
The only way I can think of is to find a female companion and set up a couples profile and just meet couples so you both get your fun with strangers .

Offline ally24

Thanks for the reply guys.

Tony where are these milf parties? I've been to Cupids quite a bit and it's been pretty rubbish in the daytime although I have had the odd female who wants every guy to pound her.

Sadly I don't manage to converse whilst trying to pound!! I guess it's just convenient to pay and less fuss but recently AW just hasnt given me a what I wanted.

Will have to search some names I guess to see which ones match.

I don't even think it's about being good looking,even the munters are fussy on there ie I want a guy who is hung like a horse and over 6 foot tall. 8 inches and over only.

Offline Tonyg

not sure what the rules are here about touting so I will PM you
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 08:41:33 am by Tonyg »
Banned reason: Abusive to other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Typhoonred12

Hi, Just reading this post and been looking at fabswingers on line. Have messaged a few girls but no luck. Was thinking about a club like the gatehouse in Bolton .Have any single guys been there recently and had any fun with any girls. It seems you may have to look like George Clooney to get anywhere. I'm 59 and not a stud by any means

goldwing1

Hi, Just reading this post and been looking at fabswingers on line. Have messaged a few girls but no luck. Was thinking about a club like the gatehouse in Bolton .Have any single guys been there recently and had any fun with any girls. It seems you may have to look like George Clooney to get anywhere. I'm 59 and not a stud by any means

A lot of clubs want you to pay a 6 - 12 membership fee + entry fees, bit of an expensive set up if you find that it`s no good.
These two are on a pay as you go basis, £20
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline bigbilly22

The Gatehouse in Bolton doesn’t ask for membership like many places and it’s £10-15 to get in.

There’s a lady called Naomi that’s there a couple of days a week that’s happy to do greedy girl event with all comers. If your simply looking to empty your balls and your happy to shag a fat ugly bird with 4 it 5 other naked blokes in attendance then it’ll be right up your street.

I won’t be going again (until I get that urge one afternoon anyway)