Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dare to swing Bristol  (Read 1935 times)

Offline Gas74

Just browsing on their site and found this event External Link/Members Only
just wondering if anyone had been and was wondering what the quality was like. I take it for £60 entry they put a couple of girls on just in case no genuine swingers turn up?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 02:58:38 pm by Gas74 »

Offline realpunter

looks interesting but cant seem to open the 'Invite' link

Offline redveee

Previously the events were free to look at but now it seems you have to pay to find details then pay to attend. I visited the club in October and had some fun with a female attendee upstairs but if I've got to pay to see event details then pay to attend I'll give it a miss. From their twitter feed they seem to be plugging fandays with Michelle Thorne and Sophie Austin. The girl running the place used to be a manageress at a nearby parlour and I get the impression she's turning the place into a club where girls are paid to attend and the gents cover those costs and think that is getting into dangerous territory as there was a spa in Essex that did likewise and was shutdown.

Offline muffdazzler

The MILF club here is the greedy girl parties that Debbie runs group. Mainly hot or hottish women that won’t say no and occasionally swinger couples that may or may not. My problem with GGP is that the ratios suck big time. Would rather pay the extra and go to Club Phoenix.

JV547845

Would rather pay the extra and go to Club Phoenix.

Is that worth a special trip to London too?

Muzzy76

Debbie runs her MILF club at Angels in Melksham on the same day so I doubt it’s her and her usual crew that will be at this one.

Offline potlad

Do any couples actually turn up or is it just Debbie’s girls ?
Banned reason: No contribution to site in 12 years
Banned by: Iloveoral