Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raunchy Reegan - Bury  (Read 1837 times)

4 review(s) for Raunchy Reegan (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]
19 review(s) for Reegan Raunchy xx (16 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]
21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7218580) (17 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Access

Found this lady on AW, sent a text, booked in for 30 mins with the option to extend for an hour. Asked about anal and she was very honest which I like. She said she won’t guarantee it until we meet and if it was an essential part of the service then she suggests I book someone else, but in a polite way, as it was size dependent.

Met at a hotel in Bury, coms were excellent. I arrived on time and she texted the room number. She answered the door in sexy lingerie and straight into some kissing. Quick shower and onto the bed.

She’s very pretty, love the tattoos, and she’s in great shape.
Onto the bed and into kissing before she went down to give owo. Her oral was ok, but I couldn’t feel much and her suction wasn’t as ferocious as I’d like.  Very soft, but sloppy and deep throating occurred. Some bal licking and rimming then ensued before she tried to finger my ass. Not with those nails I thought lol...

On with the hat. Different positions. Fingered her ass as she talked dirty, CIM finish.

£100 for 30 mins was a bit pricey, but she’s good.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Found this lady on AW, sent a text, booked in for 30 mins with the option to extend for an hour. Asked about anal and she was very honest which I like. She said she won’t guarantee it until we meet and if it was an essential part of the service then she suggests I book someone else, but in a polite way, as it was size dependent.

Met at a hotel in Bury, coms were excellent. I arrived on time and she texted the room number. She answered the door in sexy lingerie and straight into some kissing. Quick shower and onto the bed.

She’s very pretty, love the tattoos, and she’s in great shape.
Onto the bed and into kissing before she went down to give owo. Her oral was ok, but I couldn’t feel much and her suction wasn’t as ferocious as I’d like.  Very soft, but sloppy and deep throating occurred. Some bal licking and rimming then ensued before she tried to finger my ass. Not with those nails I thought lol...

On with the hat. Different positions. Fingered her ass as she talked dirty, CIM finish.

£100 for 30 mins was a bit pricey, but she’s good.

Good review  :thumbsup: she has a nice body.

Online Moby Dick

Saw her a few years ago at a parlour. FAF with tats.
Has had a few other profiles some of which are reviewed on here.

Offline Access

There were some accusations of her being dodgy. She’s anything but. She’s honest, and a lovely sweet girl to boot.
She was telling me about issues she had with non payers etc and people trying it on. Etc.

Overall a lovely genuine girl.

Treehouse

Saw her a few years ago at a parlour. FAF with tats.
Has had a few other profiles some of which are reviewed on here.

Which parlour ?