Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Sexy Suzzi Bolton.  (Read 1359 times)

10 review(s) for sweetsexysuzzi (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Winterspirit

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I do have a serious thing for the milf type lady at the moment and Suzzi had been in my hotlist for a while without me actually seeing her. 
The punting triangle of time, money and opportunity all lined up so as I knew I was going to be passing close by Suzzi's incall location as stated on profile,
so I fired her an email with a date and time on AW a few days before.

Email was replied to promptly, she asked me to give her a call which was not a problem for me. I called her when we had arranged, she sounded cracking on the phone
so made arrangements  there and then to see the next day. She gave me a postcode and parking instructions and advised me to call when outside.

90 minutes for £200

Arrived about 5 minutes early so parked up and texted Suzzi and got a quick reply with flat number and final directions.

Area perfectly fine saw no issues with leaving the motor there. Was the middle of the day, people walking around all very usual.

Got to the door of her flat, very discreet, Suzzi opened quickly dressed in a top and shorts, let me in and after a nice snog and hello said that she had
my selected outfit ready and would change into this presently --it was boiling hot.

First impression I was very happy- a beautiful blonde milf.  Upstairs and sorted out the paperwork- I headed for the shower and Suzzi got changed into a
lovely LBD- well that stayed on for about 30 seconds to reveal a cracking body clad in black bra,thong, stockings and suspenders.

Straight into some DFK, with wandering hands as i quickly disposed of her bra to reveal a fine pair of natural DD boobs with fantastic suckable nipples
(and she does appreciate them being sucked) These were to occupy me greatly over the next while.

Suzzi kneeled down as i was surely standing to attention and began some fantastic oral without.

Moved to the bed, where i noticed the sterling work the ceiling fan was doing while the oral continued. Decided it would be rude not to return the favour so
off with her thong to reveal a fine and tasty shaved pussy that was soon sat on my face, that reached a conclusion that Suzzi seemed very happy with!

Bit of oral without again and then on with the condom for some cowgirl, then moved into doggy which was a fanatastic sight in the mirror on the wall
and she really seemed to like this. I was getting near and wanted to finish on those great boobs which was no problem.

We both had a bit of a clean up and Suzzi got us both a much welcomed cold drink. I always need a bit of a break between rounds, which is why I tend
to go for 90 minutes or 2 hours.
So we had a fine old chat for a while about this and that. Resumed DFK and some wanderings hands from Suzzi confirmed all was in working order again.

Quickly into 69, and then moved to missionary, I enjoyed it so much the first time so finished again over those fantastic boobs.

Quick clean up saw me headed for the shower and then carried on chatting while i got dressed. never felt rushed at any point and may have went over slightly

Nice kiss goodbye at the door and off I went very happy.

So in Summary- £200 for 90 minutes with a cracking busty lady who I'll surely see again. Services- DFK OWO RO 69 COB Sex protected in positions

For a longer summary I cant do any better than the one threechilliman left three years ago so read that. (or indeed what the greatly missed cueball says)
Tells you that there has been no decrease in quality or service.

Those of us whoe regularlly peruse AW will know her photos have not been changed for a while, but there are no nasty shocks awaiting.

Online Bustydusty

Cheers for the review she looks pretty good - pricing  seems a bit odd tho with the third half hour costing double the second :unknown:

Online threechilliman

Cheers for the review she looks pretty good - pricing  seems a bit odd tho with the third half hour costing double the second :unknown:

That's what I thought too. She's a decent punt and is a good looking girl is Suzzi.