Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sherrie Nothampton (may also be called Lucy)  (Read 541 times)

1 review(s) for sherry-blossom (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Yr Blaidd

Sherrie Northampton    (may also be called Lucy - see web address)

External Link/Members Only 

This is one to avoid like the plague!  Certainly a lot older than the 44 quoted, at least 54.  Ugly, and real low class, looks like she just crawled out of the scruffiest social housing estate ever.  This explains why no face in the pics.

Wouldn't give a house number, insisted on coming out to meet, then walking back together.  She said she was afraid of being outed (by DHSS I wonder).   

Reluctant to snog, wanted cash up front, then asked for more, claiming web site had wrong price, etc  Then offered a two girl if more cash was forthcoming.  I didn't see a second girl anywhere who looked willing to join in...  Suspected a scam.  Then she suggested I go to cash machine with her..    You must be joking!!!!!!!!!

Fortunately I had followed the age old practice of taking no more cash than I wished to spend, and leaving wallet well hidden in the car.

Had a shag, then cut my losses and left. 

Be warned guys, this one simply wants as much money as possible by promising loads of stuff which she has no intention of doing!

Offline nessie23

This is the same woman who was on aw,she must get younger as time goes on !

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yr Blaidd

Now you come to mention it....................

How about External Link/Members Only    (Been on for a year, and no AW reviews)
Both the AW version and the Vivastreet version are offering 'Mild Dom', and pics show the same black cat suit.

The phone number for 'Lacy' isn't the same as the phone on Sherry Vivastreet.  (OK she may have changed it or even have two phones)

I guess the moral is to stay away from either!!!!!   Thanks for your diligence, you may have saved another bloke from seeing this piece of garbage!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Now you come to mention it....................

How about External Link/Members Only    (Been on for a year, and no AW reviews)
Both the AW version and the Vivastreet version are offering 'Mild Dom', and pics show the same black cat suit.

The phone number for 'Lacy' isn't the same as the phone on Sherry Vivastreet.  (OK she may have changed it or even have two phones)

I guess the moral is to stay away from either!!!!!   Thanks for your diligence, you may have saved another bloke from seeing this piece of garbage!

Cheers for the AW Link. Have now indexed it.

Offline nessie23

I bought her pvt gallery and have a few pics in my library,as I was intending to visit her,we did exchange messages about a meet up,she does look sexy in that catsuit,looks like I had a lucky escape.
Is she really that bad  as going by those sherry blossom pics I’d fuck her  ;)