Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS meet  (Read 5677 times)

jockcock

Hi i have been thinking of a ts meet for some time & it is an itch i need to scratch i havewww.adultwork.com/Barbara+Palvin+ been talking to 2 & was wondering if anyone on here has met any off them

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only+   

Offline J_H

Met quite a few a few and have reviewed most of them on here.

My preference is very much for Thais and the odd Latina (even though they tend to be expensive) - I generally don't find the white or home-grown variety remotely convincing, and strange as it may seem given what's between their legs (!), I need to find them 'feminine'! Aye, I know, nowt as queer as folk.

This one looks as thought she may be the exception to the rule, though I personally haven't found one yet.

If it's an itch you need to scratch, then don't give a flying fuck what anybody on here says, and don't hesitate. You'll never know if you never try, but mind the 'gypsy's warning' - this particular itch can be more addictive than ordinary punting … and more expensive!

Feel free to PM me if you want.

jockcock

Cheers can you point me in the direction of any you have met that are likely to be around Edinburgh/Glasgow or surrounding areas i am looking for tomorrow

Offline J_H

Just checked Jock - there are none of my 'regulars' around  at the moment either here or in Edinburgh.

FYI - my regulars are TSErika, Jazzmine Shemale, and Tanja69. I do think the Thais and Latinas are the best for first-timers - convincing and well balanced, not something you can say for some of the home-grown 'talent' - especially the latter quality. They tend to be great at putting you at your ease. Could be the accent.

This Ashley girl does look as though she may be the exception, if you are thinking about taking one (literally!) for the team!!

jockcock

What one of the 2 would you steer towards mate

Offline J_H

Jock, I just double- checked again.

'Erika' is in Glasgow until tomorrow. I checked under 'TSErika' which was her previous name, she is now 'Trans Latin Erika' so missed her first time - Brazilian I think, but she does speak Spanish.

An absolute stunner!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

jockcock

Says she is leaving on Friday pity

jockcock

Offline stoogman

You could try  https://www.adultwork.com/713816

It was a few years ago but I had a cracking time the two times I visited Paige.

Was very very feminine and convincing.

2 review(s) found for TS PAIGE  linked to in above post (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline FBman78

Hi i have been thinking of a ts meet for some time & it is an itch i need to scratch i havewww.adultwork.com/Barbara+Palvin+ been talking to 2 & was wondering if anyone on here has met any off them

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only+

Regarding Ashley he/she looks better in the pictures and has issues re mental health. Met Ashley because I work nearby and had to call NHS to help her/him.  This was not a booking.

Offline DoctorSalchicha

Cheers can you point me in the direction of any you have met that are likely to be around Edinburgh/Glasgow or surrounding areas i am looking for tomorrow

Ts Camila Mattoli is a very good punt too. External Link/Members Only  and she is currently at Edinburgh.

One to avoid is this one, used to be under a different name before, very sure it was 'Rose'. External Link/Members Only

asd425223

I've seen External Link/Members Only. Depending on what you're looking for she might be for you.

jockcock

Thanks for all the suggestions guys much appreciated

G-StarGlasgow

Regarding Ashley he/she looks better in the pictures and has issues re mental health. Met Ashley because I work nearby and had to call NHS to help her/him.  This was not a booking.

Jesus!  Sounds ominous.  Do you mean you saw them out and about on civvy street and had to intervene and call an ambulance?  That's more than a little concerning if they are continuing to work, although perhaps she's (not sure what the PC thing to say is) in a better place now.  Was this recent?

Offline J_H

FBman, thanks for the heads-up!

I particularly liked 'this was not a booking'!!

Cheers!

Offline Scottish81

I've seen External Link/Members Only. Depending on what you're looking for she might be for you.
She looks pretty mannish in the pics, how was she in person?

Offline J_H

Yes, far too mannish for my taste.

asd425223

She looks pretty mannish in the pics, how was she in person?

Looks the same in person. Just depends what you're into I guess.

Offline shaggydog

Was thinking of booking Elektra anyone had a meet with her? Or Paige from paisley?

Offline andymars19

Was thinking of booking Elektra anyone had a meet with her? Or Paige from paisley?

External Link/Members Only?  Tried a few months back when had that itch I fancied scratching after a night out and was unable to arrange as our timings didn't meet up - good comms though so just drop them a text/mail

Offline irishdick

I met Alektrya a year or so ago, before i was on this site.
The flat she was using was a real mess, and I got the impression this was the way she lived.
It made me a little uncomfortable, her look is fairly feminine but her attitude was lacking any enthusiasm so I never really got into it.
Would not recommend.

Offline J_H

A headcase, if you ask me. I’m sure one of her earlier videos was of a three or four man bareback gang – with her as the bucket; can’t prove it as it has gone now, but quite certain.
Not surprised to hear her flat is a tip. Here is the thread – have a good read – this is what got her banned on here.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=41858.msg611622#msg611622

As it happens, at the time (things have changed a bit) I was one of the few people on here who a) reviewed TSs and b) had anything  good to say about that aspect of punting .. and she accused me (amongst other thing) of being trans-phobic, if such a word exists. I wrote:

“The Pantomime season continues! A Panto in three acts: Alektra in Wonderland. The three acts are Social Inpetitude; Crass Stupidity; and the Law of Unintended Consequences.

Social Ineptitude: Alektra seems to have a problem with ‘comments about anyone based on their appearance’. In the context of selling sex for money – which is what we are ALL here for – this is so bizarre it’s almost funny; in fact I’d say if that bothers you, you are in completely the wrong business. It’s a bit like a butcher feeling faint at the sight of blood, or a farmer with agoraphobia.

My original post contained an off-the-cuff remark based on an  impression about a WG whom I had never met. That was in November 2014, why did Alektra dig up a post two months out of date to make an issue about a passing remark? And then directly dig up the only poster out of the three who actually made a postive recommendation for TS WGs? Incidentally, one of those other posters mentioned ‘instability’: keep that in mind as you read on.

Crass Stupidity: of the 10 reviews I have posted, I mention 3 TS WGs directly, and another 2 indirectly – every single one has had a Postive Review. Notwithstanding the fact that I stand by my comments that none of the resident TSs are remotely convincing, here are some of the adjectives I used to describe the TSs I’ve met: ‘delight’; ‘beautiful’; ‘very pleasant’; ‘nice girl, easy going, eager to please’. To Alektra, homever, that makes me ‘transphobic’. Applying the same insane Alice-Through-The-Looking-Glass logic, the Pope hates Catholics and the Chief Rabbi is anti-semitic.
The 30-second clip argument thing is a two edged sword: if you can’t conceal your highly strung temperament in a 30-second clip – what’s a half an hour session going to be like? Again, who but a highly strung person would dig up a two-month-old off-the-cuff remark to make such an issue of? All my punter security alarm bells are ringing here, and I’m sure I’m not the only one.

Law of Unintended Consequences: if Alektra’s intention in resurrecting a long-dead thread was to portray a positive side to TS WGs, then it has been a complete failure. By attacking the one punter who actually had something complimentary to say about such WGs, it has had the effect of re-inforcing the ‘unstable’ stereoptype. As TJ says, more likely to actually open the flood gates and give ammunition to the haters.”

Offline Nauticus

I saw Alektrya way back in 2010 or 2011. Couldn't have faulted her or the flat at the time. Obviously, much can change over that space of time, but I think I'll apply some benefit of the doubt as I'd definitely like to repeat the experience - especially now she has breasts!

The exchange on here really didn't do her any favours, but SP's posting rebuttals on here rarely ends well!

Offline stoogman

I saw both Alektrya and Paige many years ago, both very good at the time, I have posted reviews of both on here too.

lovelife19

Ashleyglasgow98 ( RESPONDING TO UNTRUE REVIEW)

Nothing quite like googling myself and out of curiosity seeing if any punters have reviewed me.
Just to clarify I am “Ashleyglasgow98” and seeing a post stating “Regarding Ashley he/she looks better in the pictures and has issues re mental health. Met Ashley because I work nearby and had to call NHS to help her/him.  This was not a booking.”

I normally would never leave a comment on a site obviously meant for the punter, but letting the fact this man called me a he/she slide, I would like to state that I do not have issues with mental health and I assure you no one has ever called NHS to help me. I’m not sure if this is someone who is upset with me for possibly blocking them for harassing me or wasting my time etc, But this is unfounded and not true and honestly a little shocked someone would make such a serious accusation based on a lie, but then again it's the internet right?

Once again sorry to invade the space meant for punters but to make such a Dramatic statement about me thats not true ,obviously comes from someone that is upset with me BECAUSE they have never met me.

Thank you,
Ashley.

lovelife19

Jesus!  Sounds ominous.  Do you mean you saw them out and about on civvy street and had to intervene and call an ambulance?  That's more than a little concerning if they are continuing to work, although perhaps she's (not sure what the PC thing to say is) in a better place now.  Was this recent?

Hey, just to clarify that statement regarding myself (I'm Ashleyglasgow98) is not true, please see my reply to the comment below!
To answer the question you asked tho, The alleged "meet" in place never actually took place. This is most likely someone who is trying to ruin my reputation due to me blocking them for whatever reason but if anything the attention is just getting me more business.

p.s Hope your having a great day and the comment about hoping she is in a better place was very sweet, if the alleged comment wasn't obviously completely made up.

lovelife19

FBman, thanks for the heads-up!

I particularly liked 'this was not a booking'!!

Cheers!

Hey! Thought I would let you know that I have disputed that comment made towards myself (I'm Ashleyglasgow98) below. Also yes, it was quite the one liner "this was not a booking" IF.. IF the booking had taken place! Comfortable posting a verifaction and photo proof that this booking did not take place. Honestly just saddened that a scorned individual would make such comments regarding such a serious issue such as mental health etc

If anything, hopefully this shows you not to believe some of these "Reviews" haha

Ashley.

lovelife19

Ts Camila Mattoli is a very good punt too. External Link/Members Only  and she is currently at Edinburgh.

One to avoid is this one, used to be under a different name before, very sure it was 'Rose'. External Link/Members Only

I didn't want to address this at first just due to the vagueness of your "Review" but I can't help defend myself when I'm being misrepresented on a public platform.
I don't believe we have actually met (I'm Ashleyglasgow98) I have sent you a PM asking you to prove that this booking in which your telling people they should "avoid" me,  took place! In regarding to my name, it's very common for both the men and women in this industry to use a pseudonym to seperate their personal life and "work life" and change them to Whatever, and Whenever they please.

I'm hoping this is a misunderstanding and maybe your "indirect" reply?? to a previous post or confusion on the change of name etc, but would love to hear from you!

Ashley.

Offline Sinz

Nothing quite like googling myself and out of curiosity seeing if any punters have reviewed me.
Just to clarify I am “Ashleyglasgow98” and seeing a post stating “Regarding Ashley he/she looks better in the pictures and has issues re mental health. Met Ashley because I work nearby and had to call NHS to help her/him.  This was not a booking.”

I normally would never leave a comment on a site obviously meant for the punter, but letting the fact this man called me a he/she slide, I would like to state that I do not have issues with mental health and I assure you no one has ever called NHS to help me. I’m not sure if this is someone who is upset with me for possibly blocking them for harassing me or wasting my time etc, But this is unfounded and not true and honestly a little shocked someone would make such a serious accusation based on a lie, but then again it's the internet right?

Once again sorry to invade the space meant for punters but to make such a Dramatic statement about me thats not true ,obviously comes from someone that is upset with me BECAUSE they have never met me.

Thank you,
Ashley.

If you are Ashleyglasgow98 then why have you registered on here as punter with the ID - lovelife19 ?

It is a bit of a lowlife thing to do.

Offline FBman78

I never left a review and to reiterate I have not punted with you.

lovelife19

I never left a review and to reiterate I have not punted with you.

Thank you for being honest and confirming this, have a good day!

p.s I'm not going to comment anymore, was just left shocked when I read something that went beyond a review and was a serious and very Personal dig at myself.

p.s.s I'm glad this was cleared up and hope everyone has a good Wednesday.

Ashleyglasgow98

Offline Clattypats

Thank you for being honest and confirming this, have a good day!

p.s I'm not going to comment anymore, was just left shocked when I read something that went beyond a review and was a serious and very Personal dig at myself.

p.s.s I'm glad this was cleared up and hope everyone has a good Wednesday.

Ashleyglasgow98
There was nothing to "clear up" ...He never at any point said it was a review, nor did it come across as one...It's in the wrong section for a start, and doesn't fit the criteria for a review...

Hope this clears that up for you... Have a nice day :hi:
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 04:57:58 pm by Clattypats »

Offline FBman78

I give up with this fruitcake  :wacko: Just did not read my posts and is trying to hide issues which fair enough may be personal but I would like to be sure I am not about to get more than I want.

Offline BP

...but then again it's the internet right?

well yeah but the comment was made by someone who has a good balance of reviews

However....I can't see this ending well :)

James999

Lovelife19 sounds fucking mental  :thumbsdown:

Offline J_H

but SP's posting rebuttals on here rarely ends well!

Aye, that's about the size of it!