Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GraceLittle - Liverpool street  (Read 1019 times)

Cherwell48

Met with Grace at a hotel near Liverpool Street which she had booked.
Had been on my wish list for quite a while but sadly left feeling disappointed.... nice looking girl but seemed disinterested and possibly a little wasted.
Booked for 2hours at £450.

OWO offered but very little effort put in and just seemed to want to rush me to put a condom and get down to business. French kissing offered but wasn’t impressed by her smokers breathe.
Left after 90 minutes as she was again distracted by her phone.

Should really have given her a negative rating but perhaps I got her on a bad day.

Want be going back and another one on the hot list ends in disappointment.

External Link/Members Only

Offline downepunter

Thanks for the review.Bloody expensive for an unenthusiastic service. Tbh you have been kind with your neutral rating. She has been on my HL but haven't tried her because she is too expensive for me. Also I remember reading somewhere about her teeth being a bit wonky. Do you have any comments on that?
Cheers

Offline anonvip20

Hey - when did this punt happen?

I was supposed to see her today but got to the hotel and bumped into some people I know coming out, they were going on for drinks further down and it would have looked bloody awkward had I continued on into the hotel so ended up joining them instead. She was understanding in her defence, didn't fly off the handle or anything. Shame if her service is below par, her currently profile pic really drew me in!

Cherwell48

Thanks for the replies.

Didn’t really notice her teeth - sorry and perhaps the neutral rating was kind but everyone can have an off day just a shame she’s charging top dollar.
Punt was today at midday

Offline Charley1992x

I agree with you 100% I visited her last night and she seemed disinterested and her mind elsewhere. I left really disappointed and wouldn't recommend.

Most services mentioned were not on offer and didn't even get a blow job (even with condom). The only thing on her mind was to get the condom on and make me cum as quick as i could and get me to leave even though it had only been 30 minuof an hour booking.

Everyone has a type and maybe I just wasn't what she's into but I felt there was little effort put in to both the services and also little offered in terms of chat.

Other reviews are positive so it might have been an off day but just be wary

Offline PLeisure

I agree with you 100% I visited her last night and she seemed disinterested and her mind elsewhere. I left really disappointed and wouldn't recommend.

Most services mentioned were not on offer and didn't even get a blow job (even with condom). The only thing on her mind was to get the condom on and make me cum as quick as i could and get me to leave even though it had only been 30 minuof an hour booking.

Everyone has a type and maybe I just wasn't what she's into but I felt there was little effort put in to both the services and also little offered in terms of chat.

Other reviews are positive so it might have been an off day but just be wary
Please post your own review. That helps other punters get a better understanding of her aggregate.
And, no need to excuse her poor service - you are the paying client  :hi:
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 08:28:18 am by PLeisure »