Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Molly - Sheridans - Salford  (Read 1110 times)

12 review(s) for MissMollyParker (10 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Trucker999

Saturday 2nd June 18 around 11am
I had been browsing on here and thought I’d try Sheridan’s. Never been before and the price and several good reviews on here made my mind up.
I headed down and the only girl available was Molly. I’d already paid £40 and was sat naked in the room when I was told this and had I not been in that situation I would have walked.
Molly is nice enough but not my type and the experience was very basic and “factory sex”
Started with a covered bj which was enthusiastic but didn’t do a lot for me, then into fucking in missionary. Gave her a good hard fucking and then pulled out and she wanked me off onto her tits.
First parlour I’ve been for a good 4 years and will probably return but will be pre booking one of the other girls.

Offline Goldfinch

Thanks Goldfinch

No problem  :thumbsup: not been myself as I'm more of a massage and HE type of guy ;) but all the threads and reviews I've read indicate that it's a popular place that gets very busy,check the rota next time,see who you like,check if there's any reviews on here and like you said it's best to pre-book next time.

Hope your next parlour visit goes better. :hi:

Offline Bustydusty

Saturday 2nd June 18 around 11am
I had been browsing on here and thought I’d try Sheridan’s. Never been before and the price and several good reviews on here made my mind up.
I headed down and the only girl available was Molly. I’d already paid £40 and was sat naked in the room when I was told this and had I not been in that situation I would have walked.
Molly is nice enough but not my type and the experience was very basic and “factory sex”
Started with a covered bj which was enthusiastic but didn’t do a lot for me, then into fucking in missionary. Gave her a good hard fucking and then pulled out and she wanked me off onto her tits.
First parlour I’ve been for a good 4 years and will probably return but will be pre booking one of the other girls.

How long were u with her for - ive not been for a while as many just want u to cum ASAP and go

Offline Trucker999

How long were u with her for - ive not been for a while as many just want u to cum ASAP and go

I paid £40 for half hour and had pretty much the full half hour. She didnt really rush me but as soon as I cum she was up and getting cleaned up and dressed. Not a gf experience at all.

Offline jameslee76

I think sheridens is over rated. I've been there twice first time Angelina..  Which was average.. Then Jamie .she was shit..

Treehouse

I think sheridens is over rated. I've been there twice first time Angelina..  Which was average.. Then Jamie .she was shit..

Both have mixed reviews. Try ava . Pretty 20 something ex sandys.

Cant beat cim with those big brown eyes looking at you for 40 beer tokens

neil1978

I've lost interest with the place now that Lauren and Tyra no longer work there.
I've had some decent punts with other girls but it's a 60 mile round trip for me and it closes early so I can only really go on a weekend which narrows down who I can see.

Treehouse

I've lost interest with the place now that Lauren and Tyra no longer work there.
I've had some decent punts with other girls but it's a 60 mile round trip for me and it closes early so I can only really go on a weekend which narrows down who I can see.

I like it but wouldnt treck 60 miles ,  Kudos to you