Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady_Red_x Glasgow  (Read 4162 times)

22 review(s) for Lady_Red_x (19 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Cash up front

External Link/Members Only

Been with LR about 10 times before but this is my first time since I joined the UKP club.

£60 30 min meet today arranged by text. All done in a few minutes.

She operates out of a budget hotel in the south side of the river. Use of the lift is by room key so you need to text LR who comes down to meet you. No issues with Reception as it is located on an upper floor.

She is in her early forties and above average height, short hair and a nice smile with great teeth. Her personality is really friendly and has a great sense of humour. So, good chat, before and after proceedings. Breasts are large and heading a bit south but still hit the spot for me. She has numerous tattoos.

Tend to always have the same experience with LR - DFK, pussy fingering, OWO, sex - missionary this time - and CIM to finish. Just right for 30 min meet. BJ skills are sensational.

She is currently only on AW occasionally as she has a part time job. She told me that she is going to work full time in her day job so punting opportunities will be much less from next month onwards. Get in there guys while you can.

Cheers

Davidbig1

100% agree on oral!! That’s me in her profile pic! Doesn’t seem to get me much discount though.
Really nice girl and all round good service

Offline Cash up front

Offline DaVINCI

You believed him.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Think he has made this claim numerous times previously, either way  :unknown: l think a informed review would be better than informing about his bits.

Offline Jock D

Think he has made this claim numerous times previously, either way  :unknown: l think a informed review would be better than informing about his bits.

Correct on both counts. :thumbsup:

Givememilf

Best blow job I've ever had. The woman is a genius.

Offline Oscar13

Best blow job I've ever had. The woman is a genius.
Givememilf, Lady Red/Sasha certainly gives a fab BJ.:wacko: :wacko:

Offline Courtney

Davidbig1

Offline Clattypats

Now now boys! 😂
You back to "try" and boost your ego a bit more! ... :wacko: :blush: :sarcastic:

Online Name Not Found

🎣

Are you on a mission to prove what a big dick you are?   :wacko:

Still eagerly awaiting your review of the good lady in question.

Davidbig1

😂
I’ve not seen her for about two years. In all seriousness she is worth the visit! Oral is one of the best if you like it wet and sloppy!

Offline Clattypats

🎣
Yeah I know you're on a "fishing expedition"...or trolling...for want of words...  :crazy:

We've heard it before... https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=128170.msg1450842#msg1450842

Your contribution is 'Zero' ...you're all questions, and shite comments! ... :rolleyes:

Offline Clattypats

Are you on a mission to prove what a big dick you are?   :wacko:

He's certainly proved it... :D

Offline HappyG

Hoping to see Sasha in the next few weeks.

Online Name Not Found

Hoping to see Sasha in the next few weeks.

God luck. Make sure there isn't a guy with a huge dick hiding in the wardrobe

I have considered seeing her based on her alleged oral skills, but nothing else about the other reviews makes her sound appealing; saggy tits; mummy tummy.... I suppose she's cheap though if you just fancy a MILFy shag.

Offline HappyG

I have considered seeing her based on her alleged oral skills, but nothing else about the other reviews makes her sound appealing; saggy tits; mummy tummy.... I suppose she's cheap though if you just fancy a MILFy shag.

The mummy tummy could be a bit offputting but for her rates and service seems a good deal.

Givememilf

It's pretty simple. She's pretty but not stunning. She has superb breasts, and is in decent shape but a slight gut. She's hugely enthusiastic and a brilliant shag. She loves the cock. But as far as her oral goes.... believe the hype.

I've had my dick in over a hundred different mouths.... And her is the best. She is a gifted cock sucker.  That is all. :)

Offline Oscar13

It's pretty simple. She's pretty but not stunning. She has superb breasts, and is in decent shape but a slight gut. She's hugely enthusiastic and a brilliant shag. She loves the cock. But as far as her oral goes.... believe the hype.

I've had my dick in over a hundred different mouths.... And her is the best. She is a gifted cock sucker.  That is all. :)

Well said Givememilf.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Defo GVFM. I'll certainly see Lady R./Sasha again sometime.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 08:23:19 pm by Oscar13 »

Offline FBman78

I think if you want a great service where almost anything goes Sasha is the girl however if you want good aesthetics might want to keep looking around.

Online Name Not Found

You're tempting me. Maybe if I wear my sunglasses and persuade her to draw the curtains (not the beef ones) and put the lights out?  :unknown:

Offline Cash up front

My God it's amazing how a simple comment I made can develop. Back to basics guys this is a lady not to be missed and I'm not on commission!💰💰