Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilyco - Birmingham Central - Good but fell short of my expectations  (Read 745 times)

54 review(s) for Lilyco (45 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline alibirmingham

After reading a few good reviews especially about how small and petite she was I took the plunge and booked. She is a bit more on the pricier side of what I normally see hence why I may have felt this punt could of been better as I may have expected more for the extra I'm used to paying.  Should also point out this meet happened a few weeks back.

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price Paid and Time:
30 Mins £80

Services Requested: As standard OWO, RO, 69, covered sex in various positions. Confirmed in the room before payment, Also asked for Water sports but said she had just been so wasn't able to but agreed next time to tell her in advance and she would oblige.

Comms:

Straight forward and easy to book although it did take me a few attempts to find a mutually convenient time and day. First few times she wasn't available the times I wanted to see her and I wasn't available when she had a free slot so to speak.

Very posh apartment building behind broad street, Found parking easily with a bit of help from Google maps. It was on street right opposite the building but parking there is very limited so I was lucky. I also went when it was free parking but it is pay and display during day time hours.

Entrance and flat easy enough to find as good directions given by text. 

Room:

Open plan bedsit flat, Bed on right hand side as you walk in. Very light and airy but did small a bit of Chinese food. Must of cooked prior to my arrival but no marks lost as a girl does need to eat. Bed was good, Not worn out with clean sheet etc.

Appearance:

No doubt the girl in her profile but face left me a bit disappointed. Had spots and acne and no makeup, Probably because she take cum on her face and gets tired of constantly washing so no point in makeup. She wore a white dress (if i remember) Body was small and petite but I would guess a size 6 and not a size 4. Around the 5ft in height range, nice small boobs with very suckable nipples. Pussy was clean and tidy, but a bit of stubble on the pussy mound. This I didn't mind s much but it was what came after that really let her down.  :(

The details:

Very polite host and offered a drink when I went in. Also offered shower which I declined as I always go freshly groomed. Agreed service etc and paid up. I was asked to strip while she stashed the cash.

Started with some light fondling and exploring moving to OWO with me standing and her on her knees, Decent technique but found her struggling with depth. She is small so possible due to small mouth and my cock girth. So onto the bed to continue the OWO and so I can play with her pussy and find out just how meaty her pussy lips are (I was 50/50 on this meet due to comments on a meaty pussy lips but took the plunge due to consistent pos reviews)

Pussy was ok, Meaty lip for her size but not over whelming. Decided 69 was in order and this is where it started to go wrong. All was clean and fresh down there but I found that she had stubble around her pussy and failed to shave all the hair so there was some thin long ones around her perineum and anus which got in the way of eating her out. She did however seem to have a tight hole! :thumbsup:

So onto missionary so I could eat her out some more and I noticed she also had stubble n her armpits which was a bit off putting.  :(

The rest of the punt was pretty basic and normal with covered sex in various positions. She was flexible and no issues with trying positions or depth of penetration and no clock watching. Took my load in her mouth and on her face which was a bonus. Would of been nice if she gave the little fella a few sucks to clean me off but she ran off towards the sink and left me with wet wipes to clean up with.

Cleaned up and tried to have a chat as I got dressed but she struggled to converse fluently. English isn't her strong point.

Summary:

A decent punt but a few disappointing aspects drop it to a neutral.

Looks wish not what I expected, She had spots etc and not as small as I had hoped for. (was hoping size 4 and about 4ft 10)

Coupled with average BJ and stubble and hair all let her down. Have been informed since I saw her the hair issue has been dealt with but I have to base my review on what I found during my meet. 

Would I Visit again??

I think I would yes based on the fact the hair issue has been sorted (or so I've read in other reviews) and recently found out she may be a squirter, Plus she did say water sports may be on offer next time with notice

Offline Ozy84

Defo on the higher side. £130 was ok in london Lily but in B’ham i think a more realistic rate is £110-£120. You wont last as long as you did in Bham if you dont step up. Hairy pussy and no makeup is just not on  :thumbsdown: not at that rate, not at any rate!

Take an extra 20 mins between punts so that you can ready yourself. I know you like cum all over your face but a punter isn’t going to walk in and cum on your face within 2 mins so does want some sort of attraction. If you’ve got spots the cum clearly isnt working so just put a bit of slosh on and you’ll be fine.

Hope you read this and take it on board, Kev pass this on please!

:drinks:

Oriental-taster

With all due respect Ozy84 you presumably haven't punted in Birmingham. The majority of half decent looking Chinese wg''s charge £110 per hour and that will only get you ow, massage and sex. No pussy licking,  no fingering and if you want even that you're going to be paying at least anothe £10 for EACH extra. These Chinese girls are here to make money so if lilyco charges £130 and does owo and also includes cim and facial in her price, that''s a God damn rare find and I will be visiting her to see what it''s like

Offline Ozy84

With all due respect Ozy84 you presumably haven't punted in Birmingham. The majority of half decent looking Chinese wg''s charge £110 per hour and that will only get you ow, massage and sex. No pussy licking,  no fingering and if you want even that you're going to be paying at least anothe £10 for EACH extra. These Chinese girls are here to make money so if lilyco charges £130 and does owo and also includes cim and facial in her price, that''s a God damn rare find and I will be visiting her to see what it''s like

Fair enough but in that case you still got to be providing a top service as clearly its been mentioned that she is at thr top end of the going rate.

Make sure you report back if you do see her.

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Defo on the higher side. £130 was ok in london Lily but in B’ham i think a more realistic rate is £110-£120. You wont last as long as you did in Bham if you dont step up. Hairy pussy and no makeup is just not on  :thumbsdown: not at that rate, not at any rate!

Take an extra 20 mins between punts so that you can ready yourself. I know you like cum all over your face but a punter isn’t going to walk in and cum on your face within 2 mins so does want some sort of attraction. If you’ve got spots the cum clearly isnt working so just put a bit of slosh on and you’ll be fine.

Hope you read this and take it on board, Kev pass this on please!

:drinks:

She already knows about it and knew she would be getting a neutral due to the problems the OP had. He had already mentioned his issues earlier and she has tried to take these on board.

Offline alibirmingham

She already knows about it and knew she would be getting a neutral due to the problems the OP had. He had already mentioned his issues earlier and she has tried to take these on board.

It’s true she is on the higher side and I think this is partly down to me and my expectations. I may have built it up so much that I was bound to be disappointed but really there was no excuse for the hair. But respect to her as she has taken the feedback on board and has improved this aspect of her hygiene so I will almost defo seee her again (just not at the top of the HL)

As for the makeup I can understand why she may not bother too much on theat front but I guess each punter will have heir own views on this. Personally I think with the spots it’s worth extra 5 min to cover them up. Not a huge deal but was a downer for me. Not everyone will agree and some may say I’m being far to picky and they may well be right but it was how I felt and posted my genuine thoughts on the punt.

Finally I think overall with all things considered with her offering the specialty service she does (that being CIM, face and body with the added option of water sports etc she is worth it on the hourly rate. However she may do a bit better if she did what the Thais do and offer £70 for 30 mins with the CIM etc being charged for as an extra £10. That way she will appeal to more and be a bit more in line with other Chinese and Thai’s 30 min pricing bracket. Anyone wanting the CIM etc will still only pay £80 for the half hour and those who don’t won’t feel like that are paying for something they don’t want.