Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy - HMN Massage, London WC2 - Covent Garden  (Read 828 times)

Offline Mr Farkyhars

On a day trip to the smoke, one hot day fairly recently, I went for a pop at a place I'd seen reviewed previously, because I'd had no time to make a booking with an indie. This turned out to be an error.

Lucy was the (Chinese) girl behind the counter at Shorts Gardens. She was slim and of mid-height; I found her pretty, and presumably she noticed. I think her colleague was probably massaging someone else. I asked for a half-hour sensual massage (£30) and was hoping I could get HR for a maximum of £20. In this hope I was disappointed.

She locked the front door and we went downstairs to a reasonably-sized massage room. There was no problem in the initial stages, except that after some nice firm strokes, she suddenly leaned hard on my back. Nothing broke, but it wasn't sensual.

The real problem came when I turned over and tried to negotiate the pleasure - she was hard as nails. HR was a minimum of £30 - several attempts to beat her down failed - and she began a process of upselling, perhaps realising I wouldn't want to pay so much for something unmemorable, so I went for topless at £40. She obviously took that as blood in the water, and said I could have a BJ for £70. I managed to beat her down to £60, but it was too expensive even if she had been highly skilled and the surroundings good. The BJ was workaday stuff, again nothing sensual about it. At least she did take her knickers off for that, though not her bra, and I could touch her. Still, the upselling ruined the experience. Had it not been for that, this would have been a neutral.

She's attractive and she will make you come, but for all but the rich she's worth avoiding - if that makes sense. One other place to avoid for that reason, it turns out, is the Spa and Massage Centre in Newport Court.