Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Napa Thai Massage Manchester  (Read 4876 times)

Offline Booshc

External Link/Members Only

I've been reading the reviews for a while but finally plucked up the courage to take a punt. I knew that I'd be in Manchester the following day so looked up some Thai Massage places as I wanted to ease myself in with something relaxing. Seemed to be a few around China Town so opted to have a walk around there and see how I felt.

On the day, it was late afternoon and it was still fairly busy. I walked up and down a few times but eventually ducked into Napa when nobody seemed to be walking by.

A lady in reception greeted me and asked what I wanted. I wasn't entirely sure what to ask for so just asked about a 30 min massage. She said £25, so I agreed and she led me into a room with two beds. Another lady followed me in and asked me to undress, she left me to get my kit off. The room seemed ok but dark as it was only lit with candles. My eyes adjusted and when the lady returned I could see was mid 40s at least. Not the most attractive face but small with big tits.

She asked me to lay face down and covered my arse with a small towel. She then climbed onto the bed, oiled me up and used her arms, legs and god knows what other body parts to give me a really good massage. Plenty of strokes in and around my arse, it felt really good and I got a twitcher on. After a good 20 - 25 min, she got off the bed and moved around, pressing her tits into me as she reached over. She wiped the oil from my back using a towel.

She then asked me to turn over and replaced the towel over my semi. She started to massage one leg but quickly moved up to my inner thigh which made the tent pole well and truly stand up. She asked "you want that massaged?" I asked how much and she said £30. Maybe a bit naive but I didn't negotiate and asked her to crack on. She wipped off the towel, oiled up the old fella and gave it quite a firm ham shank. This wasn't quite getting me there so after a few mins she changed the action and went for some additional ball work and a better timed stroke which had me approaching the summit. It didn't take much else for me to blow my load and she smiled as it covered her hands. She then cleaned me and herself up with a towel.

30 mins massage £25 + £30 HE

A good first experience for me. Hoping to try a parlour or book a working girl next time for more action.

Offline Dickled

Well done mate.
This place is in the same street in Manchester. I went a couple of years ago, the girls were young and attractive....

External Link/Members Only

Perhaps if you'd haggled you could have got the HE for £20.

Never mind though, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Offline Steve McQueen

Good review. I haven’t tried Napa but sounds like a visit to make next time I’m in Manchester. I usually go for the hour massage at these places (£40) and HE (£20) after negotiating.

Offline Engl1shmuff1ns

Ahhh, the nostalgia. When I was younger, so much younger than today, Nappa was my first foray into massage parlours. I was kicking my heels with a couple hours to kill for a hot towel shave at the cut throat barbers that used to be nearby when I thought "why not?" because I was feeling cramps in my legs and feet and a stiff back.

At the time it was £39 for Thai massage and £45 for Thai oil massage for 60 minutes. I can't remember which I had the first time but nothing extra was offered. Because of that, I dismissed the stereotype of seedy parlours and went back a few weeks later.

On that trip, there was a misunderstanding when she pointed at the boxers and mumbled. I groggily agreed Andreas surprised when I was asked how much. Naivety got the better of me and I declined. On my next trip, I didn't and leant what a straightforward rub n tug can do.

A new hobby was born. EM