Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SandraCurlyX - Great Portland Street  (Read 1546 times)

101 review(s) for SandraCurlyX (94 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
45 review(s) for Kinky Dirty Sandra (40 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
29 review(s) for Curly beauty x (26 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline doughboy

Link:
External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

former AW profiles for indexing and linking …

Saw Sandra aka Curly Beauty about 18 months ago, when she worked out of a flat in Warren Street. Had a great time then and always wanted a repeat but could never co-ordinate a meet and then she disappeared for a while. When she returned, I couldn't pass up the opportunity of meeting her again.

Paid £100 for 60 minutes

Comms - pretty good tbf, I had sent an email on AW and she replied to that fairly promptly. I also called and spoke to her (or her maid), arranged a visit 4 days in advance. Confirmed by email the day before and also by text an hour before the meet. Can't fault, IMO.

My train was running late by 30 minutes but she was accommodating and still met me 40 mins later than booked.

Location - close to Great Portland Street tube, basement flat fit for purpose. Nice and clean.

The girl - ok, lets start with the most subjective. Looks - at a push, I'd give her a 6/10 but she does have a lovely gypsy/Romany look about her, really pretty eyes and a nice enough face. Not someone I would turn around and look at on a night out but someone I would probably chat up if approached by her. Body - for me, a 9/10. She's about 5' 3" in her bare feet, size 6, slim and toned. Nice B cups with responsive nipples, which do get fairly big and hard when played with. Very slim waist, slim hips, nice legs. And a cracker of an ass, if you like small/firm/pert/shapely asses. I'd see her again just to play with that ass again.

She's a very friendly girl and very eager to please. Nothing was too much trouble.

Services enjoyed - OWO, RO, FK/DFK, light fingering/anal play, sex in multiple positions

The meet - I get a bit bored of recounting exactly what happens in a meet. We all know what happens: boy gets naked, girl get naked, boy & girl kiss and fool around and fuck. Boy pays girl, boy gets dressed, boy leaves.

A brief synopsis - I was running late, so was she. The flat isn't the easiest to find but I did and eventually got in. Sandra let me in, wearing too much make up for my liking but also wearing a ridiculously small and tight pink dress and some heels. She looked good and slutty. We chatted shit whilst I got undressed and she kindly hung my suit and shirt up. Asked if I wanted a shower, I said no, and we had an embrace and straight into kissing and fondling. Onto the bed, more kissing/touching, she gives me great OWO, I give her great RO, condom on and I fuck her brains out in mish. Finish in the bag, roll off and she cleans me up. More chit chat, she heads off for a shower. Comes back and joins me on the sofa. She was very attentive, lots of light touches, lots of kissing, lots of giggly chatting. We talk, we play with each other and then she gives me more great OWO. A while later, we bag up again and she straddles me on the sofa, I fuck her from behind standing up, she sits on me giving me a perfect view of her ass, I lift her up, throw her on the bed and fuck her mish. Ask to be finished off with oral, which she happily obliges to.

All in all, a great hour that just 'flowed'. There was nothing mechanical about it, it felt like someone I had picked up in a bar and we flirted and fucked. She didn't even ask for the money, I left it on the side and she didn't even check it when I was leaving. Throughout she made good conversation and was attentive and eager. For £100, an absolute bargain. I might see her again, if things can be organised but I'm glad I made a return visit. My recent run of decent punts continues.

Offline Honolulu

A review that’s 18 months old.   Just shows it’s never too late to write a helpful review.  :D

Offline Cunning Punt

A review that’s 18 months old.   Just shows it’s never too late to write a helpful review.  :D

Read the first line again...  :rolleyes:

Offline doughboy

Haha, maybe I should have started the paragraph off with 'First saw...' but if you had read the rest of it, you'll see I quite clearly allude to having seen her previously and that I saw her again.

The review above relates to a meet with her yesterday.