Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Thai Maya - Bham Water St  (Read 2634 times)

61 review(s) for sexy thai maya (49 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline baseball_99

External Link/Members Only

Meeting took place a couple of weeks ago, usual appts on Water Street.

30mins for £70.

This is my 4th meeting with Maya, she is a good-looking woman but not quite in the category of Anya, Katie or Kimmie from this group in terms of looks but not ugly. I'd say her age is late 30s or early 40s but you couldn't tell really, she is slim, slightly mad in a good way. Her hair is dyed now, more auburn/browny rather than the standard black.

Now before I begin, the reason for the 30min booking was due to the fact I was recovering from unexpected complicated surgery which I had a few of months ago, although things have improved now I'm still having a few mobility issues and I knew getting down to any sort of shagging would cause me severe pain. Being bored at home and sick of daytime tv I thought I needed cheering up and the company of a woman sucking on my cock which hasn't seen any action would sort me out.

When Maya saw the dressing and scars as a result of surgery she quickly turned from the horny minx to a nurse attending her sick patient, she seemed genuinely concerned and she thought she might hurt me but I told her to get on with it, after a few mins DFK she was soon kneeling down sucking my cock and balls.

She tried to lick my arse but unfortunately I couldn't get my legs to open up without it being uncomfortable so instead, she applied a little lube and circled by bum hole with her fingers as she sucking me off.

Desperate to lick her pussy I kneeled down on the floor and pushed legs right up in the air and must have licked her sweet pussy for around 5 mins, she made all the usual noses and was getting me pause for a few seconds, I'm not entirely sure she was cumming but it added to the effect, I even gave arse hole a lick and finger which she seemed to make even more encouraging noses. I also flipped her on her side and munched on her pussy even more, I was trying to get her to cum or at least fake it.

I really wanted to stick my dick into her so we ended up doing it doggy with me standing up and Maya was rocking herself forward and backward which meant I could just stand there and enjoy it. I eventually emptied into the johnny but I was still hard from taking a blue pill earlier so I held on to the condom and she continued with her gentle rocking until I was too sensitive and soft to continue.

After a quick clean up we engaged in more kissing, Maya gave me a head massage which was relaxing and with about 5mins to go, she starts rubbing my cock trying to get me hard again. I end up giving myself a wank, DFK with Maya and also start feeling her boobs with my other hand and soon I'm sucking on her nipples, she then kisses my neck which is a massive turn on for me and also starts to suck and lick my nipples. Maya moves her hand on to my hand which is wanking my cock and starts going faster. I get her to bend over as I really want to see her arse hole and pussy and pussy whilst I'm wanking and just a few moments before I'm ready to blow I tell her to suck cock and she dives down, head behind my legs and sucks me completely dry, I was surprised I was able to cum again so soon. She legs it to the bathroom to spit out and I'm sat there drained.

We go over time by around 5mins but she was no in rush to kick me out and offered me a shower, unfortunately, the taxi was booked and too late amend the booking as it was waiting for me.

I had a great time being with Maya and will hopefully see her again when I return to full match fitness if she's still in Bham.

Offline baseball_99

30mins
£70

I happen to be in Birmingham earlier today with time to spare so I fancied 30mins with Maya who I have seen plenty of times and is a little pocket rocket.

I just so happen to send a text message as I like to think they have my number stored now and enquired about a meeting with Maya, the text came back but with a different address. I thought they must have sent me the wrong address as it wasn't the usual Water St location. I rang the number and Maya answered and explained in broken English new apartment.

I don't want to give away full details of the new location as there only a few apartments on the street and it doesn't provide the full security like the gates at Water St did, but its a stones throw away from the Ibis Hotel on the Bristol Road A38, a few mins walk from Gt Colmore Street. As I wasn't that far away from Water Street it took me around 20mins to get to Maya's new apartment.

The good thing about Maya's new place is you are straight in, no hanging about at the gate, no walk of shame and no feelings of prying eyes are watching your every move.

I tried to quiz Maya about Water St, all I could get from her was Water Street full or the apartment in the first block is no longer available.  Only the apartment in the second block remains. But when I asked about Katie and Anya she claims not to know them or about the second apartment in the second block lol.

Into the bedroom, she told me something like the bed came from Water St but a new mattress, the mattress was pretty comfy to be fair and also in the room was a massage table which we both made use of. I was still confused about the Water St and I must have got on her nerves as she replied "why ask about Water Street?", I tried to explain it was a 10min walk from my house and the new location is a lot further, but I lost interest in the end. As long as Katie and Anya are still at Water St I'm happy with that.

The shower is shit by the way, it dribbles out, rather like my second attempt of cumming at the moment.

So, standard meeting with Maya, plenty of kissing, sucking, deep throating, ball licking, arse licking, pussy licking,  we tried a little anal but she seemed a little sore so we switched to pussy, I insisted we change condom and then I lost my boner! Maya brought me back to life with a 69er, the view of a bird's ass hole always gets me going again. I got her to ride me then I blew my load. After a few mins rest she was back to sucking my cock again making me cum for a second time within 25mins. After a quick clean up, I was out the door heading to New Street.

I hope they still keep at least one apartment at Water St as it's very convenient to get to. This place closer to Bham town center I can see being a nightmare taking much longer due to traffic and parking.

speedygonzalez

"why ask about Water Street?" lol Good review baseball.thanks for the heads up about water st & the new apartment.taken a look on google maps and im none the wiser.i'll make an effort and write a review today.SG.

Offline RogerBoner

baseball_99 Maya was very caring to respond to your bandages and scars in such a compassionate manner. A tart with a heart. She's a bloody nymphomaniac judging by all her reviews since I first reviewed her. A real trouper with a fun loving personality. It's no surprise that she won't share information about her competitors is it?

Get Well Soon  :drinks: