Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Xxsmallteen Hyde  (Read 1260 times)

27 review(s) for xxsmallteen (15 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]
27 review(s) for jessica smallsxx (15 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5644472) (15 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline ArtVandalay

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£70 for 30 minutes

Comms
Sorted out an hour before the meet up. Comms all by text with only a small hiatus when I assume she was busy with a punter

Venue
Apartment in Hyde. It's in a residential area and reasonably discreet, perhaps not as discreet as she makes out in her profile though.

The Girl
Young looking 20 year old. How she looked and sounded was going to make or break the punt for me as youthful good looks was my sole attraction to her, especially given such dire remarks on her service.
Looks wise, I wasn't disappointed. She is a cute looking girl, early 20s (not sure where other reviewers get 14 from, she clearly looks over 18 to me). Slim waist and a couple of bolt on on fake tits. Her tits are the worst aspect to her looks, they help give her a more feminine shape but they could have been done better and she's been left with a perma-cleavage.
She's got a really pleasant accent too. Not chavvy at all which was another fear.
She reminded me of Pinky June
External Link/Members Only

Service
Started off with a bit of a hand job to get me warmed up, she's got a firm grip and soon had me needing to take a break or risk cumming! We swapped over and I licked her pussy for a bit, all for my benefit as she just lay there and would probably have responded better to the shipping forecast.
Progressed to a bit of 69 and then on to sex. Missionary then doggy, I came in the bag.
No kissing on the first date - I'll have to find out about subsequent meets
No OWO

Quick tidy up and I was out

I will probably return, looks wise she is unique amongst the girls I've seen in Manchester. Service might improve with repeat visits, only problem is that Hyde is out of the way for me and finding excuses to swing by will be difficult.

Offline ProtocolDroid

No kissing on the first date - I'll have to find out about subsequent meets

Did you try offering her an extra tenner? I'd read somewhere that that's how she operates, and it worked for me... although the smoker's breath then made wish I hadn't bothered :thumbsdown:

I liked her bolt ons, but of course to each their own.

Online kebab_1414

"Elfin" is how I'd describe her - reminds me a bit of Hannah Murray

Hidden Image/Members Only

She reminded me of Pinky June
External Link/Members Only

MW96

anyone else you tried from the locak area?