Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessi.bm Leicester  (Read 922 times)

27 review(s) for Jessy.bm (23 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
54 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5304674) (49 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline YOY

External Link/Members Only

Location: House in LE2 Area of Leicester which she shares with Tolly.  Location is good and house is good.  Leave shoes at the door.  House is on a main road but set back a bit so not too obvious, you can park on the side streets near the house.

Comms:  i phoned and spoke to Jessy a couple of hours before the meet.  She then texted location details and asked me to confirm 30 mins before the agreed time.  Then once I arrived at postcode she gave me full address and location info.

Appearance:  she looks like the pictures and is pretty.  She is quite tiny.  Very slim, I would believe she is a size 6, and not much more than 5 foot tall.  She has after market boobs which are well done.  She told me she is 27 or 28. 

Meet:  Met at the front door by Jessy.  Took shoes off, followed her upstairs.  Discussed what I wanted and she asked if I had read all her profile which was about her extra charges and likes and limitations.  It all seemed to be as it says on her profile.  I was offered a shower which is en suite. 

She asked what I wanted and offered massage to start.  Then went on to OW and sex in multiple positions.  She goes along with what you want and is in no rush and expects you to use all the agreed time.  She maintains a conversation and seems relaxed with what she does within her limits.  She takes a cock easily in many different positions and is quite tight.

Overall:  Good punt.   

I would return.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 11:18:23 pm by YOY »

vw

Convenient for her, her 2nd positive today.   :rolleyes:

Offline hillingdonpete

Was she not sure of her age?

Offline Hotdogboy88

Here mr fishy.  :dash: :dash: :dash: some more paranoid head banging for you to get you teeth into.

Interesting what spin he’s going to put on this review. By someone who has past reviews and dare I say credibility.  :dance: :dance:

Offline Hotdogboy88

Was she not sure of her age?

Perhaps it was on the cusp of her birthday  :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

Convenient for her, her 2nd positive today.   :rolleyes:

Isn't it just.  :hi: :hi:

« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 11:36:22 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline Jack Sinn

Specially after doubt was cast on her earlier positive very convenient for another one to magically pop up and back it up

Offline YOY

Isn't it just.  :hi: :hi:

I saw her some time in May.  I think she said her birthday was in May/June. 

Offline mrfishyfoo

I saw her some time in May. I think she said her birthday was in May/June.

In which case fair play to you MrY.  :hi: :hi: