Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: All Natural Monica - Northfields  (Read 2069 times)

14 review(s) for All Natural Monica (8 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
17 review(s) for Sweet Nikky (10 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Pchew

External Link/Members Only

Comms:  Easy with text.  Confirmed half an hour for kissing and sex with condom.

Venue:  about 10 mins walk from Northfields station.  Modern flat.  Small room with a wardrobe mirror facing the edge of the bed so can't use it much during sex for extra visual stimulus.

Girl:  I was attracted by the boobs but was burnt by previous shit punt External Link/Members Only.  Door was opened and glad that she looked pretty and her legs are indeed quite thin so much much better physically compared with previous one.  A bit of belly but those boobs look really nice.  Natural double D cup and only very slightly saggy.  Not as good as shy Tiff but better than GFE Vicky IMO.  I would say she is about mid to late 20.  a bit of tattooes on her neck and arm.  brown eye.  ok English.  Another big positive is that she smells good and looks clean.

Greeted me with a smile and then ordered me a shower as stated in her profile.  Took it and came back.  Asked me what I would like.  I said kissing and sex with condom.  She proceeded with DFK but that only lasts no more than 5 seconds.  She then stroke my little brother while I kept squeezing her boobs.  She was ok with quite a tight squeeze and seems like it.  Then unprompted she proceeded with OW.  I didn't ask for it but I was never fussed.  Oral was ok i.e. nothing special and she didn't last long - about a few more minutes and without prompt she went for sex.  Did cow girl and missionary and didn't last long with my hands on her boobs all the time.  Cum at around 15min time.  She reacted well during sex with the right moan.  Without prompt again she put her clothes on while we are chatting.

The big positive is her boobs and she didn't seem to mind about having them squeezed.  Otherwise quite a few neutral points - unprompted OW, putting her clothes on while the meeting wasn't over yet, short-lived DFK.

Will I return?  Maybe for those boobs.  Perhaps she would have provided a better service with the right chemistry as she seems to genuinely enjoy sex but I don't really like her bossy style.

Offline Rubenzz

Thank you for the review. Had her on my HL but will take her off now

Offline Sheraton

Thanks for the review.  Had my eye on her but will avoid now !