Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny Sweet Lena - Finsbury park  (Read 1487 times)

1 review(s) for Horny  Sweet Lena  (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline cal2

External Link/Members Only

This day I fancied having a bbw as often had very good punts with the larger ladies over the years

Price:  £40 for 15mins was originally meant to be 50 for half hour but opted for a quickie when I met her.

Comms: very good and prompt. via text called and got house number.

Physical: Lena is very big with huge belly, I wasnt expecting her to be small but was bigger than I thought she'd be.
It is her in the pictures but when I saw her, she was wearing no make up and I just did not find her attractive. she was however clean and hygienic
Service was only a quicky but she gave oral with which was satisfactory and then pounded in doggy till i came in the dom. She took it with no complaints but felt mechanical.

STAR-LORD

Hi.  :hi:

Which town or nearest tube in North London was the booking at please? As it was left out in the title.

Offline cal2

Hi. My apologies, the station was Finsbury park. was not too far to walk from there.

STAR-LORD

Hi. My apologies, the station was Finsbury park. was not too far to walk from there.

Thank you kindly for your response. I've updated it in the title for you.  ;)

Offline Imrana

What was her butt and boobs like. I like big women.

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac