Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Hannah Fawdon  (Read 1371 times)

24 review(s) for Sexycherryxxx (19 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline billabong

External Link/Members Only

Booked 30 mins for £60

Was a flat in fawdon. Booked via text day before. She asked me to reconfirm on the day which I found slightly strange as we agreed late afternoon for a following day appointment, could of been because I’d not seen her before ( did try 2 weeks prior and was told she was on her period ).

So messaged again in morning and was told again time was fine. Turned up on time and was directed in to the flats hassle free. Ushered upstairs as this flat as a strange set up but it makes for a decent painting location due to the bedroom being big and spacious wth a mirror next to the bed.

Shit obligatory ten minute massage then the. Offered OWO/OW and choose the former. She started and slowly shifted her legs round to my head before asking for 69 which I obliged.

Jonny on and then cowgirl. Some FK and plenty of moans in the right places until I shot my load

Looked at clock had done 25 mins and I was in middle of working day so happy to clean up and crack on with my day.

Hannah continued to tidy the room and make the bed naked while I was getting ready. Offered water and then ushered out of a back door which I assume is a fire safety door and off I went.

No convo as English is poor but expected that going in.

All in all a positive punt with expectations met

Offline toon972

Thanks for review I have yet to see her. Looking at her likes list she looks value for  money, that is if she is true to it.

Offline 3rdManIn

What sort of height is she?

Offline enitram

One previous reviewer said her English was good. Coupled with the fact that her verification pic looks totally different to pics on profile, could it be that 2 girls are using the same profile?

Online dgh7622

External Link/Members Only

Booked 30 mins for £60

Was a flat in fawdon. Booked via text day before. She asked me to reconfirm on the day which I found slightly strange as we agreed late afternoon for a following day appointment, could of been because I’d not seen her before ( did try 2 weeks prior and was told she was on her period ).

So messaged again in morning and was told again time was fine. Turned up on time and was directed in to the flats hassle free. Ushered upstairs as this flat as a strange set up but it makes for a decent painting location due to the bedroom being big and spacious wth a mirror next to the bed.

Shit obligatory ten minute massage then the. Offered OWO/OW and choose the former. She started and slowly shifted her legs round to my head before asking for 69 which I obliged.

Jonny on and then cowgirl. Some FK and plenty of moans in the right places until I shot my load

Looked at clock had done 25 mins and I was in middle of working day so happy to clean up and crack on with my day.

Hannah continued to tidy the room and make the bed naked while I was getting ready. Offered water and then ushered out of a back door which I assume is a fire safety door and off I went.

All in all a positive punt with expectations met

She cancelled my appointment due to period a few weeks ago ,must have lots of periods ??

Offline waynekerr600

She cancelled my appointment due to period a few weeks ago ,must have lots of periods ??

Every month I'm led to believe.

Offline billabong

She’s about 5ft 5” I’d say...

Also I barely got a decent English word out of her so my opinion is not great at English. She’s also definitely fitter than photos so potentially different person?

Offline Sar-Major

Every month I'm led to believe.

You've been reading those "Educational Books" again............  :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac