Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The trouble with getting a booking  (Read 915 times)

Offline Kairac

I’ve noticed recently how difficult it seems to be to get a booking made in Scarborough, there is very few girls that I’m interested in seeing, I’ve tried Vikki-Love who always seem to leave the day before I want to visit, I’ve been waiting 2 days for Scarlett-May to answer and none of the other ladies interest me or I’ve seen and being very disappointed, this is going to be my first FS punt in years and because of work I don’t get a lot of free time away from the family I have to make it count, if I don’t hear anything soon off Scarlett I may have to settle for a Thai massage. Also I only have a 3 hour window so I can’t travel or I would do

Offline Romeo Sensini

Train to Leeds or York, surely? A 3 hour round trip is very do-able (unless you're looking for a 3 hour punt).

Offline Kairac

Train to Leeds or York, surely? A 3 hour round trip is very do-able (unless you're looking for a 3 hour punt).

I have to stay local for work and family reasons otherwise I would do 😬

Offline Scarboroughdude

I’ve noticed recently how difficult it seems to be to get a booking made in Scarborough, there is very few girls that I’m interested in seeing, I’ve tried Vikki-Love who always seem to leave the day before I want to visit, I’ve been waiting 2 days for Scarlett-May to answer and none of the other ladies interest me or I’ve seen and being very disappointed, this is going to be my first FS punt in years and because of work I don’t get a lot of free time away from the family I have to make it count, if I don’t hear anything soon off Scarlett I may have to settle for a Thai massage. Also I only have a 3 hour window so I can’t travel or I would do

Strange about Scarlett she's usually good with coms, have you texted her or sent via AW, i always prefer to text.

Offline Kairac

Strange about Scarlett she's usually good with coms, have you texted her or sent via AW, i always prefer to text.

Hi pal,

I’ve text her twice over 2 days got nothing back and 2 messages on aw and nothing but it all says she’s working  :unknown:

Offline Scarboroughdude

Hi pal,

I’ve text her twice over 2 days got nothing back and 2 messages on aw and nothing but it all says she’s working  :unknown:

What about this one ? she looks good.

using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Kairac

Offline Scarboroughdude

Thanks bud but I gave her the negative review

Ooops sorry i just read your review  :dash:

Offline Kairac

Ooops sorry i just read your review  :dash:

I’ll most likely go to Ora Thai or that new one on Victoria road see what that’s like if they offer extras

Offline Scarboroughdude

I’ll most likely go to Ora Thai or that new one on Victoria road see what that’s like if they offer extras

Yeah, its a shame we only have a limited choice up here, seems to be getting worse apart from Thai massages, don't think any do FS  :(

Offline Kairac

Yeah, its a shame we only have a limited choice up here, seems to be getting worse apart from Thai massages, don't think any do FS  :(

It sucks, we used to have a few nice ones. My favourite by far was a lady called Penelope Crude lol by god she was good

Offline Scarboroughdude

It sucks, we used to have a few nice ones. My favourite by far was a lady called Penelope Crude lol by god she was good

Never heard of that one  :( I liked Little KinkyLou over Malton, she had loads of Tattoos and punted on a farm lol, it wasn't for the faint hearted  :scare: alas she has gone  :(

Offline Kairac

Never heard of that one  :( I liked Little KinkyLou over Malton, she had loads of Tattoos and punted on a farm lol, it wasn't for the faint hearted  :scare: alas she has gone  :(

Well I’ve fired off another email to that youngster Adriana she if she responds, feeling a little doubt about her though
External Link/Members Only

Offline Scarboroughdude

Well I’ve fired off another email to that youngster Adriana she if she responds, feeling a little doubt about her though
External Link/Members Only

She looks quite tasty, hope it works out  :hi:

Offline Hullguy88888

Hi pal,

Hi Kairac... it was the same for me, I’d texted and messaged on AW over the weekend and no reply..
She did reply today though and said she had been super busy (she has another job I think).

I tried to see her tonight but would be a bit of a rush... im booked in Saturday though :yahoo:

Have you seen the new pic she put up?  :bomb: :P

Offline Scarboroughdude

Hi Kairac... it was the same for me, I’d texted and messaged on AW over the weekend and no reply..
She did reply today though and said she had been super busy (she has another job I think).

I tried to see her tonight but would be a bit of a rush... im booked in Saturday though :yahoo:

Have you seen the new pic she put up?  :bomb: :P

I've seen her before and have a feeling I'm  gonna take another trip to Driff, she's super fit, Enjoy Hullguy  :hi:

Offline Hullguy88888

I've seen her before and have a feeling I'm  gonna take another trip to Driff, she's super fit, Enjoy Hullguy  :hi:

Thanks SDude...

Since you’ve seen her before, is she facially good looking too? Her body look super hot

Offline Scarboroughdude

Thanks SDude...

Since you’ve seen her before, is she facially good looking too? Her body look super hot

Yeah I'd say so, kind of girl next door type, she doesn't look cheap. She has a great body and also a nice personality. Her place is spotlessly clean.

Offline Hullguy88888

Yeah I'd say so, kind of girl next door type, she doesn't look cheap. She has a great body and also a nice personality. Her place is spotlessly clean.

Sounds good...
I’ll post a review afterwards

Offline Scarboroughdude

Sounds good...
I’ll post a review afterwards

Thanks, that will be great  :hi:

Offline Kairac

Scarlett has relied thankfully and I’m booked in for the morning I’ll post a review tomorrow evening whilst I’m working

Offline Scarboroughdude

Scarlett has relied thankfully and I’m booked in for the morning I’ll post a review tomorrow evening whilst I’m working

I'm sure you wont be disappointed   :D :D :D