Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nathacha Aberden  (Read 727 times)

19 review(s) for ANAL STAR LISA (14 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline spud jizz

Another thai review, not much tidy thai's in aberdeen at the moment and saw this one a week or two ago but didnt think much of her but fast forward a week or two and not much else in town shes starting to look attractive.
£130 for the hour, owo and cim was extra. Stays on the cosmopolitan shite hole of george street but a nice flat.
The hoor herself is tidy, a little puppy fat but looks good, big fake tits but again looked good.
Started with a massage which was nice and soft, towards the end it got sensual and for the first time for a long time i had a raging hard on which stayed for the duration of the punt  :thumbsup:
owo for a while but felt i wasnt going to cum with oral so on to sex, fucked in a few positions and was lasting well considering iam trigger fast.
Maybe the heat of the day but lasted for 45-50 mins, a quick clean up and chat and the hour was up
This punt was on Friday and was leaving for glasgow on sunday so you might have missed her if your looking to see her but hope she comes back sometime
I see she has a few positive reviews on here but didnt check her out on here before seeing her but worked out well

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Racist comments
Banned by: daviemac