Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SandraCurlyX - Fitzrovia, Great Portland  (Read 1122 times)

104 review(s) for SandraCurlyX (97 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online donro

659 x 325
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So I've seen this lady about 5-6 times since the middle of April. On my last visit she was located in Fitzrovia. Her adultwork page states Warren Street as being the closest tube station, but actually, Great Portland street is closer. I've decided to write a formal review because I'm going to take a break from seeing any girls for a while and I'd be happy if my positive review brings her some extra business. I've never seen a working girl like Sandra so many times within such a short period of time, which is a testament to her service. I now require a break due to fear of becoming addicted.

The first thing you should know is that Sandra has a maid who deals with the bookings. The first two times I went to see Sandra, I got there on-time, however I was made to wait an extra 10 minutes. I was thinking that she was with another customer etc, but I've come to realise she always makes sure she is clean, showered, has her make-up done and is ready for the punt.

Anyways, to the girl herself. She is a rather cute, fun, friendly, intelligent and enthusiastic Romanian girl. She is the best Romanian I have ever been with hands down. She hasn't got the biggest tits, nor the fattest ass, but for me personally, she is perfect as I like them cute, facially-attractive and skinny but not too skinny
Sandra is not a full-time working girl, and she has a normal job (I think she works in education as an assistant to a teacher, but I could be mistaken).

In terms of services, she has a working shower, she gives french kissing (she has her own style of french kissing which I've come accustomed to), she gives OWO, and protected sex. These are the services I have received from her each time I visit. I'm not going to delve too much into the quality in which I felt services were delivered, however I think its fair to say that she provides an authentic girl-friend experience, with the word authentic not being used too lightly. In regards to value for money, she is top-notch and you won't get better value in London. In fact she could easily charge more.

So yeah, all in all, this girl is truly amazing. I hope to marry a girl with her characteristics some day lol.. A solid 8.75/10, with nobody being a 10/10 :)

Offline Sonnylock

So Sandra now claims to be Romanian? When i saw her some time ago she claimed she was Spanish.

Online donro

I think she is a Romanian who lived in Spain during her childhood.

Offline bestbefore

659 x 325
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

. In fact she could easily charge more.

Please don’t use this phrase again in a review.

Offline claretandblue

some serious EAS going on here  :wacko:

Offline Honolulu

Getting EAS is very easy with Sandra. 

She’s my favourite WG by far for me.

Regarding her charges, last year Sandra raised her prices to £150 ph and her experiment failed.  So Sandra knows her value and is priced fairly as the market dictates.

Offline claretandblue

Getting EAS is very easy with Sandra. 

She’s my favourite WG by far for me.

Regarding her charges, last year Sandra raised her prices to £150 ph and her experiment failed.  So Sandra knows her value and is priced fairly as the market dictates.
thats why you have never reviewed her,the old trying to keep your favourite to yourself trick! :lol:

Online donro

STAR-LORD

Online donro

fuck dude, just googled it - External Link/Members Only

yeah pretty much this in a nutshell  :(