Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Big Ass Brunette (aka "Sammy") - Cricklewood Broadway  (Read 3139 times)

6 review(s) for BIG ASS BRUNETTE (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
4 review(s) for YASMIN HORNY SLUT (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6118961) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by LLPunting]

Offline Chorley

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I' d like to preface this review by giving thanks to members blackprince and Lordko2001 for highlighting this WG. Thanks chaps. :hi:

Comms: Easy enough. Called.and spoke to the maid to confirm time and services. 30 mins at £80 (extra £20 was for OWO) Address and postcode  texted promptly

Location: On Cricklewood Broadway, about a 10-15 minute walk from Kilburn Tube. I personally found the flat a bit indiscreet as it's literally next to a cafe . Looked a bit grimy from outside but fine once inside with a decent sized bedroom. There were three other WG's in the flat at the time as well.

The girl: Wow!  :yahoo:  :yahoo: :yahoo: As I was sitting in the waiting area she walked through to speak to the maid. I got a view of that ass and it is spectacular, particularly in the tiny thong she was wearing. Facially she's attractive and smiley.  I'd put her at early 30's, but who knows  :unknown: She gave me a kiss  and took me through to the  bedroom and stood in front of me and I have to say I let out a big laugh, mainly because her body is like something out of a cartoon. Her ass to waist ratio is bonkers TBH and her  tits are big,.soft.and.suckable.

The action: Sammy put some music on and stripped off. She helpfully pulled my pants down and started having a play with my cock and balls before some more kissing and placing my hands on her arse and encouraging me to slap it. :wacko:

Onto the bed an Sammy smothered her tits in my.face while I licked her nipples and rubbed her pussy. Then onto OWO, which was very good, with nice attention to my balls,
although not quite DT.
Then onto 69 with that magnificent arse and her meaty pussy I was in bloody heaven. She allows fingering and I managed to get three in pretty deeply which seemed to get her pretty wet. She kept encouraging me to slap her arse, which I of course obliged. :D

On with the Mac and started with mish, slowly at first, then faster she  grabbed hold of me  and started snogging my face mid way through :wacko:
Moved to doggy and nearly came as she started pushing her arse back and twerking it,so asked to slow down a bit. Built up speed and grabbed her waist and tits, giving her a good pounding. We then moved to prone bone, which is a first for me. I was aware time was getting on and I was sweating like fuck. Gave a good last pounding with Sammy pushing her arse back and her legs up pushing me harder. Eventually came into the bag and collapsed a sweaty, happy mess with Sammy giggling at me while she cleaned me up.

Had a brief chat with her Pidgin English and my rubbish Spanish. She's from Havana and said she'll be here for a while. :thumbsup: Final kiss and cuddle and out the door.

Would I see her again? Fuck yes!  :yahoo: She's  a friendly, relaxed and
horny girl with a body made for sin who genuinely seems to be bothered about good service and punters leaving satisfied.

:thumbsup: I

« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 09:34:27 pm by Chorley »

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline blackjack1

Was there this week, was supposed to see Sammy but ended up going with Aghata.....This review confirms it, def returning to see Sammy  :thumbsup:

Offline Chorley

Was there this week, was supposed to see Sammy but ended up going with Aghata.....This review confirms it, def returning to see Sammy  :thumbsup:
I must admit I went prepared to be disappointed as I'd had some awful punts in Latina brothels. However she' was like a breath of fresh air. Yes, she has a body made for sin, but it's her personality and enthusiasm that made the punt for me .  :thumbsup:

Go and see her. You'll not regret it.  :hi:

Offline Chorley

Thanks Sinz for putting up the pics and amending the location as I'd forgotten to do it.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 10:06:37 am by Chorley »

Offline Sinz

Thanks Sinz for putting up the pics and amending the location as I'd forgotten to do it.  :thumbsup:
No worries, thanks for sharing your experience  :hi:

Offline Johnson12

Saw her few days ago aswell. Very good service. Apprently during the service she said she wants me to inpregnate her lol.

Offline Sinz

Saw her few days ago aswell. Very good service. Apprently during the service she said she wants me to inpregnate her lol.

Any chance of a review ? Is she the first WG u punted ?

Offline Brazilian Martian

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: yeah she barely speaks English and you want people to believe you

Offline Chorley

Does anyone know if Sammy's still about? Her AW is up and says she's in Cricklewood (presuming the same gaffe off the Broadway?) but couldn't get through on the number. Also, her VS profile is now another girl. :unknown:

Offline last_days_of_logan

Does anyone know if Sammy's still about? Her AW is up and says she's in Cricklewood (presuming the same gaffe off the Broadway?) but couldn't get through on the number. Also, her VS profile is now another girl. :unknown:

she will be in cricklewood for the week i am guessing. that viva street profile for the same group is always accurate

External Link/Members Only

i am debating whether to see her (have seen her before and it was positive) or

External Link/Members Only  or

cant decide. i have only seen sammy of the 3 so you would think i would go for 1 of the other two right? but both times i have seen sammy its been a positive and she doesnt seem jaded...so that would be the better investment

but that vanessa's ass man

Offline Chorley

she will be in cricklewood for the week i am guessing. that viva street profile for the same group is always accurate

i am debating whether to see her (have seen her before and it was positive) or

External Link/Members Only  or

cant decide. i have only seen sammy of the 3 so you would think i would go for 1 of the other two right? but both times i have seen sammy its been a positive and she doesnt seem jaded...so that would be the better investment

but that vanessa's ass man

Thanks for the Intel mate.  :hi:  I still think Sammy"s a.cracker. She's one of the few.Latilnas I've seen that doesn't seem jaded and then there's THAT arse. :yahoo:. :thumbsup:

chorley do me favour. if you see her in the next few days....let them show you a line up and feed back what vanessa looks like? and her mannerism as well

obvs you will go with sammy but i just want to know the other talent there

Offline Chorley

chorley do me favour. if you see her in the next few days....let them show you a line up and feed back what vanessa looks like? and her mannerism as well

obvs you will go with sammy but i just want to know the other talent there
Don't think I'll be there this week mate. Potentially early August, but she might be gone then.  :unknown: Do you know if the girls rotate to the other place in Golders Green, or just gave a break if they're not at the Cricklewood flat?

Offline Brazilian Martian

Don't think I'll be there this week mate. Potentially early August, but she might be gone then.  :unknown: Do you know if the girls rotate to the other place in Golders Green, or just gave a break if they're not at the Cricklewood flat?

They rotate around the whole of the UK

the golders green place is shut down now. was good while it lasted but the place they operated from was a little in an area where residents would moan possibly

they do however rotate throughout london parts...some get rotated all over uk and others even get rotated to the US, spain, italy, UK

Offline blackjack1

Saw she was back yesterday, missed her by a day the last time she was here....can't decide  between sammy and jessica69 External Link/Members Only  :unknown:

Offline peter purves

Saw she was back yesterday, missed her by a day the last time she was here....can't decide  between sammy and jessica69 External Link/Members Only  :unknown:

Never seen the latter profile before  :wacko:

Offline Chorley

Never seen the latter profile before  :wacko:
What's your favourite gift? "A packet of weed"  :D

Offline peter purves

What's your favourite gift? "A packet of weed"  :D

Weeed you believe it??  :D :dash:

i 'think' the cricklewood brothel got raided and shut down

Offline Chorley

i 'think' the cricklewood brothel got raided and shut down
Wouldn't surprise me. Wasn't exactly discreet, was it?  :scare: :dash:

Wouldn't surprise me. Wasn't exactly discreet, was it?  :scare: :dash:
she is in stratford now though

Offline Chorley

she is in stratford now though
Do you know the rough location and whether it's discreet?

Do you know the rough location and whether it's discreet?

yeah have been there twice...

rough location is plaistow.....it is on a residential road....so its not like a busy road but since its a residential road i would assume with the comings and goings that the neighbours know whats going on there

Offline blackjack1

WTF ...missed her by a day again :lol: :dash:...fuck it I give up lol