Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mimi Sensual Lady - Heathrow  (Read 1154 times)

22 review(s) for Mimi Sensual Lady (14 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline magnumchris

Summary: She didn't bother hiding that she wasn't enjoying it

Profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost: £100 for 60 mins

Services received:  LFK, OWO, brief RO, Cowgirl, Doggy
Services advertised but not given: DFK, GFE

Communication: She answered the phone, text me the postcode then sent me the room number when I arrived.

Venue: Nice chain hotel near Heathrow
Parking: on street meter at 60p/hr or hotel carpark at £2 per hour

Appearance: Attractive but not beautiful. Nice body, great skin, nicely shaved pussy, boobs soft but starting to sag just a little.

Meeting: Arrived and was greeted by Mimi who was looking nice wearing a black teddy and thin gown. She offered me a shower but as I had had one 20 minutes previously I declined. She asked me to wash my hands so I did.
I returned and leaned in to kiss her and she said "please will you have a shower" so back to the bathroom. It was a hot day so perhaps I had started to sweat in the 20 mins since I got out of the shower.
I returned again and leaned in to kiss her, and she has very soft kissable lips, but she wouldn't move in close so we undressed and moved onto the bed.
I started kissing her body but had to ask her to open her legs, after about 30 seconds of RO she pulled away and got up to wipe her pussy clean.
The best part of the punt was the OWO, she has very soft lips a good technique and uses the right amount of spit.  She didn't try to speed things up with her hand either.
There was only so much of that I could take before I suggested it was time for a condom so she climbed on top. She is quite good at cowgirl but there was no eye contact and when I tried to play with her tits she said "no".
It was clear that she was having a terrible time so I suggested doggy and got it over with.
She offered a massage and a soft drink but I said no and left after 15 minutes of a 60 minute punt.

Pros
Attractive
Soft Lips
Good OWO

Cons
She really seemed to hate her time with me
Didn't like me kissing her
Didn't like me going down on her
Wouldn't let me touch her when she was on top

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline WKD123

It really does look like this girl is going downhill rapidly - thanks to you and JonasG, I may have just saved my hard earned.... sorry to hear you had such a disappointing time and wasted your money.

Offline last_days_of_logan

Dude thats terrible man.....sorry you had to pay for that experience

Offline driver

Sounds like it was shit. Thanks for the review, and for saving me a few quid. Was tempted to book her, will pass on that now

Offline Cunning Punt

Sounds like it was shit. Thanks for the review, and for saving me a few quid. Was tempted to book her, will pass on that now

Indeed. Thanks for the warning.

Wiping her own pussy suggests she herself doesn't shower between punts and it is interesting that most of those WGs who are fussiest about hygiene of punters are guilty themselves of poor hygiene. And we've just been in a car for a bit while they've been shagging, sucking and being sucked by a number of other blokes!

Online Equilibrium

Was planning to see her but won't be now.

Thanks for this honest review  :thumbsup:

Offline magnumchris

Indeed. Thanks for the warning.

Wiping her own pussy suggests she herself doesn't shower between punts and it is interesting that most of those WGs who are fussiest about hygiene of punters are guilty themselves of poor hygiene. And we've just been in a car for a bit while they've been shagging, sucking and being sucked by a number of other blokes!

In her defence she was immaculately clean. It just felt like she was trying to wipe me off her - and while I might sometimes slobber when giving head I wasn't down there long enough to get anything wet.

Offline JonasG

Sounds like my experience could've been way worse!

But overall you can tell by her demeanour, she's not happy doing this.

Which is a shame cos she's great at DFK.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 07:57:23 pm by JonasG »

Offline mrbang123

Thanks for the warning, she’s off my HL.  :thumbsdown: