Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Xxsmallteen (Hyde)  (Read 2847 times)

27 review(s) for xxsmallteen (15 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]
27 review(s) for jessica smallsxx (15 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5644472) (15 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Golovkin

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
Meet arranged easily by text easy to arrange arrive at postcode and phone given good instructions on how to get to her apartment. Arrive hand over the money £70 for 30 mins. Looks wise I found her attractive and she started wanking my cock, soon I was hard then on with condom and some oral then sex in missionary, cowgirl and doggy. Good sex she was felt tight and I finished off cumming on her tits. Left happy enough knew what to expect having read the reviews on here and reading her profile. Won’t return but was happy I went to see her.

Offline Danmanchester

Whereabouts in Hyde is her place? Can you give me a rough estimate?
I know a lot of people round there so would like to be discreet!
Cheers

Offline Golovkin

Dont know hyde that well so cant help you really.

goldwing1

Busy girl considering she`s only been on the site for less than 2 years

VOLPONE

Cheers

Not seen her in Hyde as ,whilst very young looking,petite and pretty ( which I like ) and I did enjoy my few sessions with her - she's very restricted service wise and I dislike fake boobs so haven't seen her since the operation. However a recent FR quotes her current location as :

''residential not far from the cemetery''

If you know the Hyde area( I don't particularly well) this might help you ?

Offline IAMBATMAN

Cheers
close to hyde cemetery

Offline ss100

How fake are those new bolt ons? Do they move at all or rock hard?

Offline ArtVandalay

Very fake and not natural looking at all

I'll get my own review up today

Offline Shantaram

Firm, not hard. And as the picture above shows they look great. For me, bad fakes look like cricket balls nailed to an ironing board- Victoria Beckham’s, for example. xxsmallteen’s look fake only because they defy gravity.

Offline ss100