Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beky-Bournemouth  (Read 2679 times)

14 review(s) for Beky-Bournemouth (10 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Daftbrush

Thought I’d try out a  review, and went for some one different. Apologies don’t know how to link, this is her num 07788964987.. Beky is 30 ish, i  usually go for older as I’m 48 and don’t have ‘full service’ unless I’ve been a few times and clicked...
Comms all text and very good.. Parking in near by Car Park.
Place was ok, small bedroom in a block of flats, near police station. Intercom not working, so the key was dropped out of window!!l Fee 60 half hour..
Beky is Romanian, adequate English, was stunning, dressed as asked heels stockings. Lots of make up, false nails, long blond hair, proper glam;) No kissing,but ‘at discretion’ was stated:( I always like a massage to start, but it was more  a back rub.. Asked to turn over( no hard on yet) My thing is always having them suck my nipples, but I was told NO BABY.... Which was a  def a spoiler.. My fault, I should of checked, but I’ve not been refused in ages..  So a lil HR to try and wake him up, then OW , bit disappointed, Owo was not on likes list, but sometimes u get lucky. All the time I’m rubbing her arse etc, which is 10-10 for all her body..   Ended with some oil and HR.. Cleaned up and off I went.. She said this visit she had not been so busy, so will not be here too long. I wasn’t going to put this.... But she reminded me of a younger Sexy Sasha,who I saw a lot of.

Daftbrush

Thanks v much.. Sure I’ll grab it soon

vw

thanks for review the detail make it sound not a positive to me. Cannot understand why nipple sucking would be a problem. for any prossie

Have not had a key thrown out window for a while, brought back good memories for me.   :thumbsup:

Daftbrush

Thanks.,,, As I said, it’s not been a problem for ages... Its the way she said ‘NO BABY’ in that EE accent !!!
Guess I could of put neutral, but she was stunning, and I left emptied, so ok... The key was def a first for me..

Offline Hantsolo

Welcome and thanks for the review.

She does look good, but as others have said I think it would be a natural for me too. But the most important thing is that you had a good time. So well done Sir!

Daftbrush

All advice most welcome...I’ll man up for the next review.. one question.. How far back is it exceptable to go back to post a review?

Offline houseboot

All advice most welcome...I’ll man up for the next review.. one question.. How far back is it exceptable to go back to post a review?

There are no rules and I have posted some historic ones.

However, an SP's service may change over time so if you Review someone you saw in, say, January then make that clear at the beginning of your Review.

Daftbrush

Cheers Houseboot.. Hope to build up a few and become a regular;)

Offline buccdriver

She describes her enhanced breast size as medium. To my mind they somewhat resemble footballs and look bloody awful :thumbsdown: