Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishBabeKate formerly HotWetKate - Chelmsford  (Read 2253 times)

27 review(s) for PetiteEnglishKate (9 positive, 6 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Xtro

Profile page: - External Link/Members Only

Duration: 30 mins

Paid: £90

Comms: Excellent. All via text.

Looks: She is the girl in the pictures (and her verification pic). Kate is tall, super slim/skinny but would improve massively with a bit of toning up as her arse felt a bit mushy. Her tits were small and pert.
She is pale skinned. She is shaven below and has the cutest looking bum hole when viewing from doggy position.  :thumbsup:
Facially, I thought she was cute and pretty although a little spotty, but these were concealed with a bit of slap. Plain Jane, girl next door type.

Preamble: Thanks to jimayre for TOFTT and his review :- https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=198645
I Like tall, very slim/skinny girls, so a meet with this girl was a no brainer for me. Her price for half hour had increased from £80 to £90 by the time I got to see her  :cry: but I still went ahead as my mind was made up!

Meeting/Service: On entering Kates place I was happy with what I see. Exactly as described above and wearing a nice little bra and knickers set. I think she had something on over this at first but this soon became irrelevant. I instigated a quick kiss on her cheek and a cuddle. Donation sorted, she told me to get comfortable while she went out the room. She quickly returned.
A prolonged cuddle ensued, just to familiarise myself with how slim she really is and what she felt like  ;). We started kissing; tongues, but hardly DFK.

We stripped off; Kate was a lovely sight to behold. Another bout of kissing and more cuddles that soon led to a few "dirty ol' man" gropes. It's at this point I discovered her squishy, lifeless arse. Not a bad point as such but more an expectation on my part that she might have done a few dumbell lunges in her spare time. Before long she was sucking my cock, after me asking her nicely of course. As the punt continued it was me doing all the asking and Kate just obliging in the nicest possible way. Her OWO was OK, not very deep, so gently tapping her about the face with my cock and holding her head and some gentle face fucking made up for her short comings.

A few positions followed - (covered of course), her on top, mish and doggy. It's at this point in doggy moment, that I discovered Kates delightful little bum hole. For some strange reason it looked appealing. I'm not really a guy that goes for anal because beyond this point lurks a potential shit storm. I have since revisted her profile and noticed she does anal at discretion for an extra £80!! That definately curtails my anal intruder thoughts of banging Kates shitter. I could quite easily have cum at this stage but her clock was telling me I still had about 30 quid left of credit. So I pulled off the rubber and asked for more OWO. I asked if I could cum on her body and she agreed. It wasn't long, (and nearing the point of me outstaying my welcome), before I unloaded all over her.
I would have liked to have given her a facial but this was an extra £30.  :(

Would I return? Possibly. Kate did do as I asked. She was however a little unresponsive and distant. No real moans, no fake moans either. Maybe this is what workinallweek meant in his review when he said ".....something seemed not right " :- https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=200379
Maybe she just isn't the sort to get too personal, after all, it's work for her. I'd like to return to do more with Kate but this would escalate the prices far too high for me. Just waiting for that win on the lottery now.
I give her a positive, but this could have been a neutral if I'd have gone for more paid extras, spent more of my hard earned shekels and got the same unresponsive deal from a skinny bird with my cock up her arse!

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only 
Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline jimayre

Good review, this matches my experience, although I would say that I have seen Kate three times now, and the last meeting last week she was more friendly, relaxed, FK from the start, more eye contact etc. Also OWO was MUCH improved. Still no moaning, and a lack of proactivity etc, but a willingness to follow my lead.
For example, when she was on top in cowboy, sort of turning her head looking away, I just said, "look at me, kiss me", and boom, FK immediately.
I would say you have to make your decision on whether to meet her on whether you like or don't mind a girl being submissive and sort of naive and one that has to be led, or whether you want and need more from a meet in terms of the girl being naughty, passionate, proactive, vocal etc. And whether her price for what she offers is value to you.
She is basically my perfect girl physically, so its a no brainer for me, especially when I am a vanilla type guy.
Hope that helps

Offline Big Bad R

Good review, this matches my experience, although I would say that I have seen Kate three times now, and the last meeting last week she was more friendly, relaxed, FK from the start, more eye contact etc. Also OWO was MUCH improved. Still no moaning, and a lack of proactivity etc, but a willingness to follow my lead.
For example, when she was on top in cowboy, sort of turning her head looking away, I just said, "look at me, kiss me", and boom, FK immediately.
I would say you have to make your decision on whether to meet her on whether you like or don't mind a girl being submissive and sort of naive and one that has to be led, or whether you want and need more from a meet in terms of the girl being naughty, passionate, proactive, vocal etc. And whether her price for what she offers is value to you.
She is basically my perfect girl physically, so its a no brainer for me, especially when I am a vanilla type guy.
Hope that helps

« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 07:06:28 pm by Big Bad R »