Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Abbie Lee - Walsall  (Read 2819 times)

10 review(s) for abbie lee (2 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bluenosecbf

Saw Abbie Lee first thing this morning.
Phoned her at 8 and was in her [Removed by admin] Hotel room (junction 10) at 8-30.
Early bird catches the worm as they say. Sorry not a clue how to details on this post.
Bit of light kissing to start then on to the bed. Nice bj with plenty of spit (owo) then i gave her lovely clean pussy a good licking to a an orgasm.
Left her a little breathless! Then on to mish doggy and Abbie on top while sucked on her nipples.
She then sucked my cock till i shot my load on her tits. She even slipped a finger up my arse.
Great value at £50 for half an hour. Looked better than her pictures. Chatty lady and would see again. All in all a great pump and dump.

Offline Goldfinch

Was the location in Walsall?

Scrap that-Wolfie has just changed it.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 02:32:40 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline Punterperson1971

Saw Abbie Lee first thing this morning.
Phoned her at 8 and was in her Village Hotel room (junction 10) at 8-30.
Early bird catches the worm as they say. Sorry not a clue how to details on this post.
Bit of light kissing to start then on to the bed. Nice bj with plenty of spit (owo) then i gave her lovely clean pussy a good licking to a an orgasm.
Left her a little breathless! Then on to mish doggy and Abbie on top while sucked on her nipples.
She then sucked my cock till i shot my load on her tits. She even slipped a finger up my arse.
Great value at £50 for half an hour. Looked better than her pictures. Chatty lady and would see again. All in all a great pump and dump.
Good review and is there a link??
And what is like face/body wise.

Offline Goldfinch

The link is at the top of the review,next to 0 Negative

Rang00n

She could be worth a visit, like the big tits   :)

Offline bluenosecbf

[Removed by admin]
She looked a slimmer than her pictures. Wore black holdup stockings and a sexy top which didnt come off but allowed her boobs to fall out!

STAR-LORD

- Privacy of service providers
It is not allowed to post personal info of service providers, such as real names and personal social networking profiles. Phone numbers may be posted in full only if they are published in adverts / profiles. Hotels used by service providers may not be named. General description of incall locations is acceptable, but not specific house numbers or street names or postcodes.

Goldfinch give me strength...  :dash:
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 04:03:43 pm by STAR-LORD »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
- Privacy of service providers
It is not allowed to post personal info of service providers, such as real names and personal social networking profiles. Phone numbers may be posted in full only if they are published in adverts / profiles. Hotels used by service providers may not be named. General description of incall locations is acceptable, but not specific house numbers or street names or postcodes.

Goldfinch give me strength...  :dash:

You can't educate pork mate, Admin took it out of his first post now the thick twat's posted it again.     :wacko: :wacko:

STAR-LORD

You can't educate pork mate, Admin took it out of his first post now the thick twat's posted it again.     :wacko: :wacko:

Thing is dude, in his first 2 reviews he was smart enough not to mention building names, just rough location. Can't understand for the life of me why he would pinpoint the exact location in this one?!  :unknown:

Plus it's mentioned again in PunterPerson's quoted reply #2 ... *Cringe* 😑

Do me a favour, can you chuck up your avatar from UKE up, I might calm down then. :thumbsup:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thing is dude, in his first 2 reviews he was smart enough not to mention building names, just rough location. Can't understand for the life of me why he would pinpoint the exact location in this one?!  :unknown:

Plus it's mentioned again in PunterPerson's quoted reply #2 ... *Cringe* 😑

Do me a favour, can you chuck up your avatar from UKE up, I might calm down then. :thumbsup:

Yeah maybe I should put the avatar up.   :sarcastic:

I've said before there aren't that many rules on here and they're very easy to follow, if only people would take 5 mins to read them.   :dash:

STAR-LORD

Yeah maybe I should put the avatar up.   :sarcastic:

I've said before there aren't that many rules on here and they're very easy to follow, if only people would take 5 mins to read them.   :dash:

+1

I understand it gets updated every now and then, but always good to revise (for all members here), but the reviewer should have known better in this case.

Offline hairymonster

TBH I found her honest and easy going, but a good way past 45 and it showed. Reminded me of Donnax with smaller boobs.

STAR-LORD

And what is like face/body wise.

:unknown:
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 11:59:54 pm by STAR-LORD »

Offline hairymonster

Nightwolf,
 Facially she was ok, older woman, there is better out there. Physically, similar to Donnax, short, bit of a belly, big tits (but not as big).

I saw her last year on her travels.

Offline bluenosecbf

Sorry if ive pissed a few of you guys off by mentioning the hotel by name. My mistake and didnt realise its a hanging offence. Just a case of the little head ruling the big head. Many working girls often mention the hotel where they operate and some even give full post codes of there home address. Maybe i will just leech from now on. Cheers Bluenose

STAR-LORD

Yeah maybe I should put the avatar up.  :D

You've forgotten. But there you go.  :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only