Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Girl Islington  (Read 1863 times)

16 review(s) for GORGEOUS__GIRL (11 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline barrynoid

External Link/Members Only

1 hour at £150

Services received:
FK
OWO
RO
CG
Doggy
Mish

Gorgeous Girl, aka Natallie, has been on my radar for a while so I decided to see her earlier this week. Thanks to those who have reviewed her before.

Comms were simple. A call to book a few hours later plus the usual texts.

The venue is really nice tbh. Probably the nicest I’ve punted in. I’d say it’s 5 minutes walk from Highbury corner, maybe 10 from Angel tube. There’s plenty of parking after 6:30. Her room is large and bright with a good big bed, a mirrored wardrobe and plenty of drinks on offer. The bathroom is well stocked with male toiletries and everywhere was spotlessly clean.

Natallie greeted me in a black gown and black lingerie. Now I knew from other reviews that she is a big girl, and that her aw profile pictures are somewhat out of date but I was not unhappy with what I saw. She is definitely not a size 12 as stated but it would be harsh to describe her as fat, she is more chunky, like a plus size model. Age wise I’d say she could be 28 as stated, but I’d put her more early 30s. She’s pretty with sparkling eyes and I did fancy her.

After being shown in and offered a drink we confirmed services. She’s very smiley and chatty, maybe too chatty to begin with. I found myself stood there in nothing but my pants for what seemed like ages with her chatting away. When I finally asked about a shower she gave me a towel and then set an alarm on her phone. I was a little shocked at this and thought maybe all the chat and stuff was a time wasting exercise, more on this later. After the shower she helped dry me off and we started fk. Not too deep but nice enough. She then dropped to her knees for owo which was pretty good. RO was fine with no hygiene issues. Sex in multiple positions was actually really good and she got into it. Finished in mish. Shortly after she’d cleaned me up the alarm went off, she got up to turn it off and pretty much ignored it. She came and sat back down and we chatted some more. All in all I probably overstayed by about 20 minutes so I have to credit her for not time wasting.

So to summarise I enjoyed my time with Natallie. The sex was really good but at £150 an hour I’m not sure I’d return.

Offline expeller

Reckon she is short of punters as she is offering happy hour reductions. Sent her a message asking when the happy hour was. Answer: Today between until 9pm

mrhappypants

Reckon she is short of punters as she is offering happy hour reductions. Sent her a message asking when the happy hour was. Answer: Today between until 9pm

Interesting provenance for this review...

Type_O_Negative

So she must be in her mid/late 30's now  :unknown:

Offline Heph

So she must be in her mid/late 30's now  :unknown:

I'd think so, but she scrubs up well.
Personally, and in the heat on the moment, I found her very facially attractive.

Many, including me, have pointed out... she possesses serious thighs. I remember her confessing to just lurvin' pasta.

Offline SomTumFucker

TBH she looked well into her 30’s in her veri pic from 5 years ago.