Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: x Chardonnay x Birmingham CC  (Read 2972 times)

63 review(s) for X Chardonnay X (58 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Stevecb75

External Link/Members Only

Chardonnay has been well reviewed and all positive which is why I chose a punt with her.

Price £130 for 1 hr as advertised.

Comms: All done swiftly via AW mail and once phone number given we had a quick chat about arrangements. All good. I booked about 10 days ahead to ensure I got the time and day I wanted.
Was asked to text confirmation on the day. All ok and got a response back.

Location and Parking.
Met last week at midday ish on a Friday. Word of caution on parking near her flat. Lots of on street parking but trying to get a space was tricky. Struck lucky about 1min before the meet right outside her place just off broad street. Lesson learned. Park further away and pay or get there much earlier. I left myself with about 20mins to find a space which was tight to say the least! It’s free hence it’s busy. Called to say arrived. Flat code given and buzzed in and made my up. Discreet enough.

The Meet
Door opened and was behind it as expected. Well worth the wait. She is fit as fuck! Little black dress on showing her cleavage and standing about 6ft in heels. A hug and kiss on arrival. I took a quick shower and went back in just my towel. Started with FK/DFK lots of tongue action which got me going. My hands were everywhere which was ok with her. She took off her dress which revealed one fit body, nice tits and great ass. Dressed in full black lingerie inc. sas. Moved to the bed for more DFK. I then went down on her for RO which is my particular liking. Fully shaven and smooth. About 10 min of that and all the right noises and jerks as if she’d cum. Either way I enjoyed it. She moved onto OWO and then on with the condom for RCG. A sight to behold! :D Not too long before I shot my load. Bit of pillow talk and some discussion about her boob job and then onto the next round. 69 to start with me at both holes lapping away like a good un. Rimming is on her list so one I was keen to try with her. She moved to wanking me off to make me cum. I asked for CG to finish. She then looked at the clock and I was a couple of minutes over the hour but she said ok. Great! Banged away with her grinding on top. Eventually came. Quick wash up to finish.

Not sure if this is usual but no paperwork exchanged until I was leaving. I didn’t offer at the beginning and she didn’t ask.

All in all a great visit and my best punt yet, although not a big portfolio!!

Only word of caution is the parking.

Great punt and will be back.

Offline greg101

Great review and I've seen Chardonnay a couple of times, great punt but she is at the top of my budget for a 30-minute punt.  I don't get to see her as often as I'd like to.  Yes, she does go all out to make you feel special.  She's up there with XHannax in regards to service given.

Offline Punterperson1971

External Link/Members Only

Chardonnay has been well reviewed and all positive which is why I chose a punt with her.

Price £130 for 1 hr as advertised.

Comms: All done swiftly via AW mail and once phone number given we had a quick chat about arrangements. All good. I booked about 10 days ahead to ensure I got the time and day I wanted.
Was asked to text confirmation on the day. All ok and got a response back.

Location and Parking.
Met last week at midday ish on a Friday. Word of caution on parking near her flat. Lots of on street parking but trying to get a space was tricky. Struck lucky about 1min before the meet right outside her place just off broad street. Lesson learned. Park further away and pay or get there much earlier. I left myself with about 20mins to find a space which was tight to say the least! It’s free hence it’s busy. Called to say arrived. Flat code given and buzzed in and made my up. Discreet enough.

The Meet
Door opened and was behind it as expected. Well worth the wait. She is fit as fuck! Little black dress on showing her cleavage and standing about 6ft in heels. A hug and kiss on arrival. I took a quick shower and went back in just my towel. Started with FK/DFK lots of tongue action which got me going. My hands were everywhere which was ok with her. She took off her dress which revealed one fit body, nice tits and great ass. Dressed in full black lingerie inc. sas. Moved to the bed for more DFK. I then went down on her for RO which is my particular liking. Fully shaven and smooth. About 10 min of that and all the right noises and jerks as if she’d cum. Either way I enjoyed it. She moved onto OWO and then on with the condom for RCG. A sight to behold! :D Not too long before I shot my load. Bit of pillow talk and some discussion about her boob job and then onto the next round. 69 to start with me at both holes lapping away like a good un. Rimming is on her list so one I was keen to try with her. She moved to wanking me off to make me cum. I asked for CG to finish. She then looked at the clock and I was a couple of minutes over the hour but she said ok. Great! Banged away with her grinding on top. Eventually came. Quick wash up to finish.

Not sure if this is usual but no paperwork exchanged until I was leaving. I didn’t offer at the beginning and she didn’t ask.

All in all a great visit and my best punt yet, although not a big portfolio!!

Only word of caution is the parking.

Great punt and will be back.
Good review and on my hot list as a must do this year.

vw

Sounds a good punt, just cannot get excited about her facially, maybe subliminally reminds me of someone.

Thanks for 1st review OP   :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

Nice review Steve, sounds like you had a good time. Not surprised, she's a real pro!  :thumbsup:

Online Excalibur

She’s been on my hotlist for an eternity now.  The things keeping me back are the vanilla likes list and the limited evening hours.

Offline Digger1965

One I have really tried to see but never succeded. Must try harder.

Offline MarkyMarkSolihull1966

A great review. She is one of the best English girl punts in Brum.

Offline supercookie

Great service...great girl.
Saw her last year & we both completely forgot about the paperwork ! I'd like to think we both enjoyed the session so much that the paperwork was forgotten about.
I left and was nearly into Broad St when she rang me to tell me. I returned of course and I apologised. Have seen her since then & we've had a good laugh about it.
As I said...great girl.

Offline KingUser2017

Good review, what's her body like? on some of the pics she looks a bit on the thin side. I prefer them size 10 but not too skinny if you know what I mean.

That's the only reason why I haven't seen her.

Offline Littlefoot

Good review, what's her body like? on some of the pics she looks a bit on the thin side. I prefer them size 10 but not too skinny if you know what I mean.

That's the only reason why I haven't seen her.

She's a dress size 8

Offline bearcat69

Thanks for contributing a review Steve.

There's not a huge amount of WM working girls left on my HL these days that I haven't seen yet but would really like to, but Chardonnay is definitely one of them.
Much like VW, she facially does remind me a bit of somebody too, but somebody I'd very much like to fuck. :lol:

I probably sound like a broken record here, but just a shame about the booking 10 days in advance necessity, as it's on the same day bookings or not really possible for me at the moment. Shame she doesn't seem to be one of those kinds of popular prossies that sometimes get cancellations and opens up booking slot on the day neither. To be honest, I've pretty much given up on getting a booking with her now, but one I'll certainly keep on my HL on the of chance an opportunity to do an advanced booking comes up for me.

Offline Stevecb75

I’m not sure what the cut off time is to ensure your desired time/day but I’m sure if you mailed her she’d reply. Like any WG she’s bound to get cancellations.

Offline bearcat69

I’m not sure what the cut off time is to ensure your desired time/day but I’m sure if you mailed her she’d reply. Like any WG she’s bound to get cancellations.

She has it stated in her diary bit that she's fully booked until 12th Jun, and was last online yesterday, which was the 6th, so, taking into account needing to send messages and wait for replies, I make that about a week in advance I'd need to contact her, probably is about 10 days to be sure of getting a booking with her. She does also clearly state that she rarely has availability for same day booking. I have tried my luck several times, but I've always got a very polite and friendly no from her with regards to that. Don't get me wrong, she's obviously good a what she does, and works in a way that suits her, and that obviously leads to her providing a consistent and professional service. I'm just saying it's a bit of a shame for me, but not the end of the world, there is always plenty of other gash for cash about if one particular prossie is not easily available to me.

Bobbaloo

Yeah I remember it was much easier to see her around 2016/2017, could always get a booking for the same week. Now every time I see her diary she's always fully booked for the next several days.  :(