Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna 42 - Redcar  (Read 2600 times)

17 review(s) for Anna42 (16 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ukbikerman

Saw Annas profile on AW, sent her a message asking for prices and contact number as neither are on the site. I'm not going to mention prices here as she's not made them public (not sure why though as surely this is the first thing any guy asks?) but suffice to say they are very typical of what any of us would consider the norm. Reply was within a few hours and subsequent texts answered quickly. Arranged to meet lunchtime one weekday.

Annas house is in what I guess is a nice part of the town, on the outskirts but not your typical streethouse. The area felt safe but very residential so quite probably neighbours buzzing around at evenings and weekends; that said the house doesn't stand out so I'd say it's discreet.

The few photos are a good representation of Anna and I'd say the age stated (45) is accurate; she is slim, tanned, long blonde hair and I'd say attractive in a MILF kind of way. You certainly wouldn't be embarrassed having her with you in vanilla life. I'd booked 30 minutes and we spent the time kissing (she's an excellent kisser) and oral both ways including deep throat finishing with a lovely hand job and CIM.

A good half hour and I'll definitely see Anna again.

External Link/Members Only

Online Kev3773

Thanks for reviewing, she doesn't give much away on her profile. I wouldn't have given her a second look without this review.  :hi:

Offline Shearer1955

If you enjoyed yourself that what counts  ;)

Perhaps she needs to develop her profile to encourage others to vist her though  :unknown:

Offline Sar-Major

Many Thanks for the review Op.   :drinks:

As stated by Alfie she's not giving much away with her limited profile.............. :dash: :dash: :dash:

She hasn't even got any pricing structure on there, so do you message her then "Haggle" about the price?  :scare:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ukbikerman

Must admit the lack of prices and poor photos put me off at first but Redcar is very handy for me so I figured it was worth a message to check out the finer details, glad I did. Can only assume Anna has her own reasons for not giving too much away - discretion perhaps?

Offline waynekerr600

Maybe it's like easy jet prices vary dependingng on how busy she is?

Offline Shearer1955

Maybe it's like easy jet prices vary dependingng on how busy she is?

One minute they are up & the next they are down....a fine example of a whore's drawers  :wacko:

Offline leedstony

When I asked prices for 30, 45 and 60 minutes were £60, £75 and £90.

Online Kev3773

When I asked prices for 30, 45 and 60 minutes were £60, £75 and £90.

On her profile it's not ££'s it's (Transnistrian Ruble ) :sarcastic:

Offline Shearer1955

I contacted her but she couldn't be arsed to reply so I'll leave her to it  :thumbsdown: