Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxie_xXx_manchester - Indy / ex Sandys / ex Cosmo - MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE  (Read 2492 times)

10 review(s) for Roxie_Rai (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
10 review(s) for Roxie-Manchester (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jase1970

External Link/Members Only

I've seen Roxie over the years at different places and she never fails to disappoint , always puts 110% into the booking. this time we met at a rented apartment literally a stones throw from the Manchester Arndale.  She generally works twice a week but always best to message her to see what days she's there.

Being like old friends her comms are spot-on , I arranged a time and just messaged her before to make sure nothing had changed.  Easy access into the modern smart apartment with no issues even walking past the building manager i didn't feel uneasy.

Roxie had left the door open so i just walked straight in , no need to knock which i find better , dressed in her sexy lingerie and killer high heels she walked over gave me a quick kiss and said nice to see me again ,  grabbed a quick shower to cool down and i always like being clean and fresh.  Whilst i was drying myself off Roxie cheekily dropped to her knees and started OWO - didn't need to ask Lol...

We moved to the bed and Roxie positioned herself so I could grab that perfect arse, she guided my hand and fingers to both holes and prompted me to pleasure her aswell , she loves to kiss and whilst riding my hand she snogged my face off.  Off with the jacket and we started with reverse cowgirl , watching her arse from there is a view you won't get fed up seeing , doggie and missionary then back to more kissing and OWO from Roxie.  Finished off by wanking and cumming all over her body as she watched and played.

Quick clean-up , nice kiss and hug from Roxie and yet again I left a happy man. 

As always thanks Roxie - until the next time Lol

vw

I've seen Roxie over the years at different places and she never fails to disappoint

Yes she does and is lowlife scumbag that wastes loads of punters time.

Another 1st review for her, how suspicious.   :rolleyes:

As for this.   :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline threechilliman

Offline Beamer

Indeed......

Poster joined in 2015 and first 4 posts in 2018 ?
Hello Roxy!

Offline jase1970

Interesting that your calling me a girl ???
I've mainly posted on the [Banned site removed by admin] for years and plenty of working girls will vouch for me.. I'm on AW with lots of good feedback

Obvs some personal vendetta with her . Genuinely sorry to hear that but calling me a fake & liar isn't nice especially with zero facts of who I am

As Vanessa in Cosmo If I'm real and not made up as you both sadly think.

Offline Roxie-Manchester

• Service Provider

vw

Another first review
And as if by magic she reappears within minutes, orchestrated or what?

np500

Another first review

Found your phone then ? Maybe you can explain why I was in Cardiff bay awaiting your address and you were in Manchester not giving a fuck  !

vw

I've mainly posted on the [Banned site removed by admin] for years and plenty of working girls will vouch for me.. I'm on AW with lots of good feedback

Obvs some personal vendetta with her . Genuinely sorry to hear that but calling me a fake & liar isn't nice especially with zero facts of who I am

you come here as a repair job for this timewaster, it is you with the agenda.   :bomb:

You have negative credibility unfortunately and as for thanking her on your fake review you are one sad twat. 

Offline Beamer

4 out of your 5 posts are regarding the scumbag aka Rosie. Why wait 3 years before your first post?
Perhaps I am wrong and you are her pimp??

Offline chrishornx

Yes she does and is lowlife scumbag that wastes loads of punters time.

Another 1st review for her, how suspicious.   :rolleyes:

As for this.   :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

too many first reviews from posters with just one or 2 posts at the moment something odd going on

np500

Well home from work, 4 hours and No sign of Roxy with a made up excuse, surprised ? NO.

Offline bolster3

I've seen Roxie over the years at different places and she never fails to disappoint , always puts 110% into the booking. this time we met at a rented apartment literally a stones throw from the  again ,  gr
[/quote]

If she always disappoints then it should be a Negative surely?????   :D

Online lewisjones23

stick to posting shite wherever it is then

review and bollocks like what you have posted arent wanted or needed on here

STAR-LORD

I've seen Roxie over the years at different places and she never fails to disappoint , always puts 110% into the booking. this time we met at a rented apartment literally a stones throw from the Manchester Arndale.  She generally works twice a week but always best to message her to see what days she's there.

Being like old friends her comms are spot-on , I arranged a time and just messaged her before to make sure nothing had changed.  Easy access into the modern smart apartment with no issues even walking past the building manager i didn't feel uneasy.

Roxie had left the door open so i just walked straight in , no need to knock which i find better , dressed in her sexy lingerie and killer high heels she walked over gave me a quick kiss and said nice to see me again ,  grabbed a quick shower to cool down and i always like being clean and fresh.  Whilst i was drying myself off Roxie cheekily dropped to her knees and started OWO - didn't need to ask Lol...

We moved to the bed and Roxie positioned herself so I could grab that perfect arse, she guided my hand and fingers to both holes and prompted me to pleasure her aswell , she loves to kiss and whilst riding my hand she snogged my face off.  Off with the jacket and we started with reverse cowgirl , watching her arse from there is a view you won't get fed up seeing , doggie and missionary then back to more kissing and OWO from Roxie.  Finished off by wanking and cumming all over her body as she watched and played.

Quick clean-up , nice kiss and hug from Roxie and yet again I left a happy man. 

How long was this booking? And for how much?

First of all. You say, "never fails to dissapoint". Unusual phrasing to say the least.  :unknown: I've heard of "never fails to impress", or "never dissapoints". But "never fails to dissapoint"?! Well sorry to say, but she does and can.

Here's your first post on this site:-

Called in at Cherrys but sadly Roxie was a NO show..
Ah well.. gutted but hopefully she'll be back soon

Second of all, your a flaming lucky bugger on the booking in general, I'll give you that. She's certainly a hottie in her media on her AW profile and on UKE . And I'm sure she delivers in spades in services provided. But you may want to read her 2 negatives . It didn't serve her reputation well. And those 2 or anyone else who booked her for her Wales tour, didn't have a reply on here, or on UKE as to why she didn't come in the first place. Thats poor form. So some clients up in her hometown are way more fortunate than others.

Third of all,
 "As always thanks Roxie - until the next time Lol"

What good is a comment like that on here? If it was a comment for her as AW feedback, or even an AW field report, then sure that's fine. But as a comment on here, why? This site is primarily for the punter. So a comment on here like that is pointless (unless it's just to impress Roxie, as she's a registered member).

Offline Mikeh38

I remember being told that Roxie is the only girl that could start an argument in an empty room...…………..says it all really  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Online lewisjones23

I remember being told that Roxie is the only girl that could start an argument in an empty room...…………..says it all really  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

the thick twat would manage to lose that as well  :lol:

Offline Beamer

vw

the thick twat would manage to lose that as well  :lol:

she is an empath according to her drivel on uke, showed no empathy to the punters she fucked about, not even an apology. 

vw

Off with the jacket and we started with reverse cowgirl

What do you mean off with the jacket?   :unknown: :unknown: