Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dolls uk - Norwood - absolutely disgusting  (Read 8562 times)

5 review(s) for Tiny Dottie  (1 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7632146) (1 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

punther

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

At the end of this punt in the elevator whilst leaving the building I looked at myself in the mirror for the duration of the decent and asked myself...what is this all about... :lol:

Duration: 15mins

Comms: came across up her own arse, said she would ask timewaster questions when i got to the location. Too much faffing about. Sent me to another address and then asked me to stat describing stuff I can see to prove I was really there and then eventually gave me the real location. Tbh I should have walked at this point
She eventually met me downstirs and we went up to the flat together theoughout all of this she did not make any eye contact when speaking which I found very odd and again should have just walked

I used this opportunity to then take a look at her properly and WOW what a mess she was

Physical: very short about 4ft 8ish, hairy top lip and the skin in that area had a greenish hint to its colour

what were left of her teeth were all rotten: crooked/sharp and varying shades of yellow and black

clearly an abuser of substances

the only thing that kept me staying was her small size, but wow she is so disgusting

Service poor:
owo was painful as her sharp teeth were slicing into my cock
also it only lasted literally about 10 seconds and quickly transitioned into her spitting on my cock and wanking it. When I requested she suck and stop the hj she complained saying she cant do it she is too hot in the room and she cant do it in this condition. I could tell from the look on her face that this was a scripted procedure and something she does regularly to cheat punters out of service

He vagina/ass area stank in doggy so had to switch to mish and just pumped as quick as possible so it could be over

I noticed some bumps/lumps on her vagina area. I was careful to avoid any pelvis to pelvis contact and when taking off the condom ever so careful to not allow to outside touch my cock

This was one of the most disgusting punts I have ever had with one of the most disgusting SPs ever  :vomit:

Offline Heph

Sympathy etc, however, despite...

Her vagina/ass area stank in doggy...

and that...

This was one of the most disgusting punts I have ever had with one of the most disgusting SPs ever  :vomit:

still, you nevertheless...

...just pumped as quick as possible so it could be over

Io non capisco

Offline peter purves

Sorry to hear mate!

But am I seeing correctly...are you back??
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

punther

Sorry to hear mate!

But am I seeing correctly...are you back??

hey PP yeah im back mate :thumbsup:
quite a few reviews to catch up on in the coming week

Offline peter purves

hey PP yeah im back mate :thumbsup:
quite a few reviews to catch up on in the coming week

Good Man!! Hopefully, you can come back and reclaim your Bubble Butt thread also  ;)
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

punther

Sympathy etc, however, despite...

and that...

still, you nevertheless...

Io non capisco

know what you mean but after enduring that all of that would have felt even more like a waste without at least finishing

Offline Heph

know what you mean but after enduring that all of that would have felt even more like a waste without at least finishing

We've all been there; so, yes, I get that.
But it's way better for the soul and self-esteem to withhold.
(very little more completely expresses your rejection of piss-poor behaviour...  scammers can't mentally write it off if you don't succumb & they hate that)

Try it and see.

And save it for the good girls. :thumbsup:

Offline Abs

Sorry you had a shit punt. Don’t want to make it worse but did you realise she’s got unprotected sex listed as well?

Offline Belgarion

Offline pumps

wow where have you been?  welcome back

super grim punt

Offline Brazilian Martian

What on earth made you stay FAM, did you not see her teeth when you were discussing services before you handed over the money. You like venture on the wild side I remember that other white woman who you saw that looked like a Basehead the one that tried to rob you.

Welcome back  :cool:

Offline dt969525

That picture of her on the toilet wtf  :vomit

I know she is of age but the whole school girl fetish is something that I find really uncomfortable, it's just bizzare imo to sexualise holding a teddy bear  :thumbsdown:

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

I know she is of age but the whole school girl fetish is something that I find really uncomfortable, it's just bizzare imo to sexualise holding a teddy bear  :thumbsdown:
+1  :hi:

Teddy Bears and Sexuality . Where is there any connection   :scare:

+1  :hi:

Teddy Bears and Sexuality . Where is there any connection   :scare:

To think they call South Americans crazy  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:  :D :D

punther

Good Man!! Hopefully, you can come back and reclaim your Bubble Butt thread also  ;)

it has evolved into quite a beast of a thread thanks to your massive input and the other bubble butt fans on here...and long may it continue  :drinks:

i quite like the new separate bbw bubble butt thread....sometimes one does get a craving for a body just that little bit bigger  :D

punther

What on earth made you stay FAM, did you not see her teeth when you were discussing services before you handed over the money. You like venture on the wild side

BM my 'jigga' you know how I do  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 12:58:18 am by punther »

punther

Sorry you had a shit punt. Don’t want to make it worse but did you realise she’s got unprotected sex listed as well?

hi mate

yeah i know its on there

there are a lot of differing opinions on this but my stance on this has always been whether a SP does or does not do BB doesn't influence my decision on whether or not to see them. I just take necessary precautions to protect myself

punther

wow where have you been?  welcome back

super grim punt

couldnt remember login details tbh but admin helped me sort it out

DylanPerry

Horrible teeth and you still went for OWO (let alone not walk)? Jheez.

Agree 100% with Heph's comments.
90% of what I see from you (Heph) is screwed on sense...makes those two psychological analyses, *cough* I mean reviews, even more bizarre...
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 01:16:16 am by DylanPerry »

BM my 'jigga' you know how I do  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We thought you got taken away by aliens, WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN  :D

punther

Horrible teeth and you still went for OWO (let alone not walk)? Jheez.

Agree 100% with Heph's comments.
90% of what I see from you (Heph) is screwed on sense...makes those two psychological analyses, *cough* I mean reviews, even more bizarre...

fair enough if you think that

cheeky comments like this used to lead to me engaging in pointless arguments on this forum but I resolved since I've been back to not fret about others opinions of paid sex reviews I post on the internet being more bizzare than the paid sex reviews they post on the internet

take care mate

fair enough if you think that

cheeky comments like this used to lead to me engaging in pointless arguments on this forum but I resolved since I've been back to not fret about others opinions of paid sex reviews I post on the internet being more bizzare than the paid sex reviews they post on the internet

take care mate

punther

We thought you got taken away by aliens, WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN  :D

couldnt remember login details tbh but admin helped me sort it out

Offline misterali

Just to add for the record that she is a barebacker and should be added to the bareback avoidance thread! Her profile has changed over the years but I sure as hell remember those pictures.

Offline Heph

...when we fall, we fall hard.  :[

DylanPerry

Offline russiandynamo

I believe this is her possibly. The teeth match the description given anyway

External Link/Members Only

DylanPerry

Lord. Have. Mercy.

Offline Foxtail17

At the end of this punt in the elevator whilst leaving the building I looked at myself in the mirror for the duration of the decent and asked myself...what is this all about... :lol:

Comms: came across up her own arse, said she would ask timewaster questions when i got to the location. Too much faffing about. Sent me to another address and then asked me to stat describing stuff I can see to prove I was really there and then eventually gave me the real location. Tbh I should have walked at this point
She eventually met me downstirs and we went up to the flat together theoughout all of this she did not make any eye contact when speaking which I found very odd and again should have just walked

I used this opportunity to then take a look at her properly and WOW what a mess she was

Physical: very short about 4ft 8ish, hairy top lip and the skin in that area had a greenish hint to its colour

what were left of her teeth were all rotten: crooked/sharp and varying shades of yellow and black

the only thing that kept me staying was her small size, but wow she is so disgusting

Service poor:
also it only lasted literally about 10 seconds and quickly transitioned into her spitting on my cock and wanking it. When I requested she suck and stop the hj she complained saying she cant do it she is too hot in the room and she cant do it in this condition. I could tell from the look on her face that this was a scripted procedure and something she does regularly to cheat punters out of service

He vagina/ass area stank in doggy so had to switch to mish and just pumped as quick as possible so it could be over

I noticed some bumps/lumps on her vagina area. I was careful to avoid any pelvis to pelvis contact and when taking off the condom ever so careful to not allow to outside touch my cock

I think the girl used to go under the name Mudpug, and a few other alias’s too. I am sure she waa discussed recently and a fellow punter found a video of her and you could see her rotten teeth on that.

Offline Hackneylad1

I did post a warning about her over on the east of england discussions back on 23rd May. A search of her AW number would have brought that up. I didnt see her after doing my research.

Your imagination running wild again lad. Get back to hating on Suzy Cortez  :music: :music: :music:

Naw not hating at all just speaking 100 percent facts against her, but then white knights and fluffy cunts always have a problem when their fav prossies get targeted dont ya think PLAYBOY.

Offline misterali

From her PG photos on her old profiles thats her. Probably too many drugs in her time made her paranoid and have fucked up teeth.

From her PG photos on her old profiles thats her. Probably too many drugs in her time made her paranoid and have fucked up teeth.

Oh my god her teeth  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Offline DrConners

I think the girl used to go under the name Mudpug, and a few other alias’s too. I am sure she waa discussed recently and a fellow punter found a video of her and you could see her rotten teeth on that.

More info about her on these threads  :hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=9467

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=124037.msg1407743#msg1407743

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=175484.0

Offline misterali

Oh my god her teeth  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:
I don't know if he deserves a medal and recognition or just to be admonished for it :unknown:

I don't know if he deserves a medal and recognition or just to be admonished for it :unknown:

Punther is a legendary punter, but as i say each to my own I would not punt with her and remember punting is not for the squeamish :music:

Offline MrMatrix

Welcome back OP. Thought you'd found a regular and emigrated or something. :unknown:
Bloody grim punt , just awful. See your doing a few others  :thumbsup:

What you been doing the last year then? :hi:

punther

Welcome back OP. Thought you'd found a regular and emigrated or something. :unknown:
Bloody grim punt , just awful. See your doing a few others  :thumbsup:

What you been doing the last year then? :hi:

hey mate ive still been punting just hadnt been able to access my account hence the floodgate of reviews now im back

got quite a few more to put up over the weeks

yeah this punt was pretty rank tbf

Offline markimark08

Service poor:

wtf were you thinking man? opened the link for that vid couldnt even hit the play button  :vomit:

you do like your council trash types  :D

Offline puntingpumping1920

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Heph

^ NB: 100 day satisfaction guarantee

Offline Horizontal pleasures

« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 06:44:29 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

punther

mudpug lives under a new ID in Birmingham

she dosen't have bareback listed.....

guess anyone who goes to see her now under this new profile would me minimising the risks....?

Offline Belgarion

she dosen't have bareback listed.....

guess anyone who goes to see her now under this new profile would me minimising the risks....?

Not if they do their research.

If they didn't it's still better than knowingly going to see one that openly advertises it in all holes to all and sundry.

Not sure why you are still trying to justify your decisions.

Your money and your dick. People will have opinions about it.

If you can't deal with that. Tough shit

Offline Skyjuice1000

I must say I really enjoy your reviews your honest and straight forward I don’t punt as much any more try and limit it to 1 a month if that , but these are the girls who have put me off yuck
I must say I really e joy your reviews