Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: justjemz2017 / Gawjusgirl2018 - Scamming Thief  (Read 1379 times)

1 review(s) for Gawjusgirl2018 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

punther

Just seen that she has made a new profile and had to expose this scammer and haven't reviewed in a looooong time so thought id kick things off again with a bang

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only  -

External Link/Members Only

Girl: Junkie

Loss: £70

Arrived at house which I was a little uneasy about but once in seemed like no one else was there and candles lit going up the stairs so seemed like she was genuinely working. Answered the door in bra and pants and followed her up the stairs money exchanged and then she says she needs to use bathroom and will be back.
10mins go by and she has not come back, not long after this I hear the voices of what sounds like 2 or 3 men and her talking downstairs on the way out of the house.
They leave and im left alone in the house. I quickly get out of there fuming that I've lost cash again to another scammer

AVOID!!

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

vw

welcome back, sorry about bad punt. 

punther

welcome back, sorry about bad punt.

cheers
hopefully a warning to others

Offline last_days_of_logan

The infamous punther himself

Dude, you have started a mini movement with that bubble butt thread.

Offline last_days_of_logan

They leave and im left alone in the house. I quickly get out of there fuming that I've lost cash again to another scammer

AVOID!!
"again"?

anyone else you can relay does this?

Offline Youknowmyname007

Just seen that she has made a new profile and had to expose this scammer and haven't reviewed in a looooong time so thought id kick things off again with a bang

Arrived at house which I was a little uneasy about but once in seemed like no one else was there and candles lit going up the stairs so seemed like she was genuinely working. Answered the door in bra and pants and followed her up the stairs money exchanged and then she says she needs to use bathroom and will be back.
10mins go by and she has not come back, not long after this I hear the voices of what sounds like 2 or 3 men and her talking downstairs on the way out of the house.

AVOID!!

You should have went round the house to see if there was anything worth nicking
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 1/2 years and refusing to explain.

Offline king tarzan

You go to rat holes you will get rats

SIMPLETTO. ...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

mrhappypants

Punther you are back!!!

Good to see you here and sorry it was not a more auspicious return.  I would be interested in any observations about how the market has changed assuming you have indeed been “away” (in whatever form)

A welcome return... :hi:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Punther you seem to have the worst luck when it comes to these types of meets, i really do feel for you. Did she have feedback on AW when decided to meet her ? I know AW feedback is as useful as rocking horse shit.

This is similar to the other time you had a madness.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=99261.0

vw

You go to rat holes you will get rats

SIMPLETTO. ...

Well reviews like his are useful either way even if it was a risk to go on the punt.

punther

Punther you seem to have the worst luck when it comes to these types of meets, i really do feel for you. Did she have feedback on AW when decided to meet her ? I know AW feedback is as useful as rocking horse shit.

This is similar to the other time you had a madness.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=99261.0

Didnt check AW or UKP feedback before going stupidly

I did check after and AW feedback was hidden and when I check on UKP she actually did exactly the same thing to a few other people..just left them in an empty house and did a runner

FlyingBreadMan

AVOID!!

You should have pinched a shit off in the corner of the room.

Welcome back my good old insane friend. If EastEnders script writers write reviews, your will be the inspiration.

punther

Punther you are back!!!

Good to see you here and sorry it was not a more auspicious return.  I would be interested in any observations about how the market has changed assuming you have indeed been “away” (in whatever form)

A welcome return... :hi:

have still been punting throughout but there are something i've observed over the past few months.

I have found more romanians will do owo inclusive in their service whereas when i first started punting it was pretty much always ow or extra for owo. my reasoning is decreased demand is making them have to think twice and offer more to keep business - brexit maybe  :unknown:

also have noticed a general decrease in quality of SPs and fewer profiles that give me an urge to make a booking...don't know if you or anyone else has felt like this also?

FlyingBreadMan

Well reviews like his are useful either way even if it was a risk to go on the punt.

He speaks the truth...he was going to worse place for the bargain basement, inbred Roms not too far from the airport.

FlyingBreadMan

have still been punting throughout but there are something i've observed over the past few months.

I have found more romanians will do owo inclusive in their service whereas when i first started punting it was pretty much always ow or extra for owo. my reasoning is decreased demand is making them have to think twice and offer more to keep business - brexit maybe  :unknown:

also have noticed a general decrease in quality of SPs and fewer profiles that give me an urge to make a booking...don't know if you or anyone else has felt like this also?

Fewer quality girls out there yes.

Been travelling a lot so got to sample a lot of providers outside the UK.

DylanPerry

What a dutty fucker...hope that 70 went a long way between her and her buddies.
This is why one should not go south of the river...joking, not joking.

Also have noticed a general decrease in quality of SPs and fewer profiles that give me an urge to make a booking...don't know if you or anyone else has felt like this also?
☝️☝️☝️
Have noticed this in the mere 4-5 years I have been punting. Some days I can  go through pages and pages of "available today" results and nothing tickles my fancy and/or has positive feedback on here.

Offline peter purves

Yes!! I am in rehab battling, do excuse the pun [t] her[e]...Punt[h]-ers Alientaion  :dash: :(

With regard to your punt, did you not consider to seek her whereabouts since it could have been a different type of scam?? Just like footballers take the ball to the corner flag to run down the clock. The WG goes to the next room, sits with her legs crossed, looking at her watch like Sir Alex Ferguson used to do - and thus wasting time for the Punt[h]-ers.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 01:56:47 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

punther

He speaks the truth...he was going to worse place for the bargain basement, inbred Roms not too far from the airport.

those were the days....those still are the days  :D

punther

Yes!! I am in rehab battling, do excuse the pun [t] her[e]...Punt[h]-ers Alientaion  :dash: :(

:lol: :lol:

With regard to your punt, did you not consider to seek her whereabouts since it could have been a different type of scam. Just like footballers take the ball to the corner flag to run down the clock. The WG goes to the next room, sits with her legs crossed, looking at her watch like Sir Alex Ferguson used to do - and thus wasting time for the Punt[h]-ers??

no i didn't,   i have had long waits in the past similar to this but the SP returns and I simply make clear that the time needs to be added on to the booking which they rightly agree to

looking at pics you can generally tell what 'type' of WG a WG is and I took the risk. I've seen quite a few of this 'type' and the punts usually go as planned but guess sometimes...

you win some you lo$e some

FlyingBreadMan

those were the days....those still are the days  :D

Actually, that was not about you.

You went for mostly normal looking girls that turned out to be bunny boilers, possessed demons, cyborgs sent from the future to kill you, and ghosts of maidens murdered in an age long past!

Offline Brazilian Martian

Actually, that was not about you.

You went for mostly normal looking girls that turned out to be bunny boilers, possessed demons, cyborgs sent from the future to kill you, and ghosts of maidens murdered in an age long past!

:D :D

Offline markimark08

AVOID!!

wow wondered what happened to you, welcome back.  Shame it was a shit reentry  :timeout:

Gonna catch up on all your new reviews

punther

wow wondered what happened to you, welcome back.  Shame it was a shit reentry  :timeout:

Gonna catch up on all your new reviews

:hi: