Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Demi at Karma Sutra Girls - Manchester  (Read 1635 times)

14 review(s) for DemiJay (8 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline bigboy

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: £60 inc OWO

In the room we go and Demi is very good looking with slim body enhanced tits just like her photos. I took a shower as Demi was laying on the bed getting naked. Drying myself off and straight away she goes sucking my cock while am standing, really good technique and plenty of eye contact. I get on the bed to be more comfy and she is all over my cock and balls, i had to stop so i didn't cum quickly then i had to lay her down on her back to give her pussy some licking while a calm down. On with the condom and straight away she is bent over telling me to fuck her, am fucking away as am feeling her tits and i wanted to suck on them so i lay Demi on her back for missionary as am fucking and sucking her tits. We change position again to our side while i give it to Demi, while am squeezing her ass all while she is making the right noises. Am tired at this point and Demi asks if she wants her to go on top, i didn't refuse and she stands over my cock and lowers herself in a squat position. Am laying there while am watching her seriously go up and down on my cock. I couldnt take no more in this position and i let her know am going to cum she kept going till i filled the condom and then she sat on my cock with her legs down slow grinding on me asking did i enjoy it.

Recommendation: YES great body and good persnality and she does have tattoos so the pictures are photoshopped to cover  everything else is spot on.

Offline Sh5278

Thanks for the review, was DFK offered/available?

neil1978

I'm guessing this is a different Demi to the one who worked there a few years ago?

Offline yorkieyorkie

Info I’d like to know too.

Offline NigelF

+1 to all the above questions

Also, how old would you say she looked and how pretty was she facially in your opinion? Anyway, cheers for the review  :drinks:

Offline bigboy

Unfortunately DFK was not offered

Offline bigboy

Unfortunately DFK was not offered

I would say mid 20s and for her looks and when i mentioned how pretty she is its more if a natural look and not a WG thats has alot of make up.

Hope this helps  :thumbsup:

Offline bigboy

Info I’d like to know too.

Am not familiar with previous Demi, this is the only Demi i have met so far.

Offline NigelF

Cheers for the info  :drinks:

Here's her AW profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've just indexed it to this review now.