Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivica Aston - Birmingham  (Read 1159 times)

9 review(s) for Vivica Aston (7 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5272461) (10 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The Owl]

Offline ericthered2015

OK, enough lurking, time to start contributing....

External Link/Members Only

Punt happened about a month ago so not so recent nor so old either.  One hour - £100

Comms; Easy comms, initial telephone call to arrange meeting at 45 minutes notice, texted the address, call again once outside to get buzzed in.

Location; OK flat about five minutes walk from Fiveways roundabout off Broad Street in Birmingham

Girl; definitely the girl in the pictures, nice tits, round and firm, bit of a belly, not excessive, especially if you like the milfy type, but then look whose talking.  Shaved completely down below but a bit stubbly - probably about 36 hours worth.

Asked to have a shower on arrival then into the room for the fun to begin.  Kissing light FK, lips with a bit of tongue, definitely not DFK whilst I unwrapped the goodies.  Pushed her back on the bed and enjoyed some DATY which she also seemed to enjoy, reaching down with her legs to give me a footjob.  After about 15 minutes, she seemed to have come or maybe just had enough, not really sure, then she moved down for some more light kissing whilst she played with my dick.  Unfortunately on a bit of a hair trigger so that was the end of round 1...

Vivica then gave me a massage for the next half an hour or so, not particularly sensual but a decent massage all the same. 

With about 15 minutes to go I was ready for round 2 so we moved back to the bed for a blowjob - good one, not particularly deep but loads of eye contact and good mouth/tongue action.  Then on with the condom and we moved on to missionary for about 10 minutes until I unloaded again, more light kissing as I happily pumped away.

Took another shower then off into the night.

On the whole I enjoyed myself but, apart from the stubble, the main reason for the neutral as opposed to positive was that she wouldn't open up fully during the mish so I could only get about halfway in.

Online Punterperson1971

Good review and welcome,regarding her looks is she like her profile pictures.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 11:10:55 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline ericthered2015

regarding her looks is she like her profile pictures.

Sorry about the delayed reply - in answer, variable.  The 'front page' profile pics definitely, some of the more recent 'gallery' picks have been slimed down and glammed up although definitely the same girl.  So yes, and no!

Offline Pablo02

Thanks for the review!
This group is a hit and miss you never know what kind of service you will get.

Fancied seeing this one
External Link/Members Only

But she’s had some terrible review on here shame really as she looks fit as fuck.