Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eva/Ema Plymouth duos?  (Read 620 times)

Offline Mr_Pink

Never seen any girl from Viva street they always look fake!!

bristolqwerty

If there was any info I’d look to see them.  Might ring, I have a booking this weekend already though.
Would want Owo at least from both, two slightly different techniques to enjoy.  One CG, one RO the other end, usual duo stuff.  Im guessing EE?

Offline TheMuffman1985

If there was any info I’d look to see them.  Might ring, I have a booking this weekend already though.
Would want Owo at least from both, two slightly different techniques to enjoy.  One CG, one RO the other end, usual duo stuff.  Im guessing EE?

Dont waste your time and money. One of the girls is actually Alexsia off Vivastreet.

bristolqwerty

Advice taken.  Messaged, received a reply then radio silence, I was desperate for a punt (got a shit one) otherwise I wold usually stay clear.  Who's Alexsia off Vivastreet?

Offline TheMuffman1985

This is alexia. She has s great set of tits but like i found with most of these girls they have no real passion
External Link/Members Only

Advice taken.  Messaged, received a reply then radio silence, I was desperate for a punt (got a shit one) otherwise I wold usually stay clear.  Who's Alexsia off Vivastreet?

bristolqwerty

Yep she has  :D

The EE girl I booked lacked any passion initially, then found some from somewhere, only to lose it again.  I’d have given her a yellow card for simulation.  This mirrored my own enthusiasm and enjoyment.
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 11:59:01 am by bristolqwerty »